Full-season ticket plans and season admission passes went on sale this week for Saratoga Race Course, and yesterday, we were notified that initial sales have been brisk! With your purchase, you reap the benefits of an expanded Perks program with exclusive offers. These include the guarantee of a premium Saratoga giveaway and special discounts at more than 20 retail, restaurant and professional services locations in downtown Saratoga Springs.
“While pricing remains the same as last year, the value of a season pass has dramatically increased with the addition of discounts to a wide variety of popular retail shops, restaurants, entertainment venues and sports and winter resort destinations,” said New York Racing Association Senior Vice President and Chief Experience Officer Lynn LaRocca in a press release.
The Perks program guarantees a premium giveaway item on the day of the giveaway, so long as the season pass or season ticket plan holder is in attendance at the Saratoga Race Course and redeems the giveaway item by 3 p.m. You can claim your giveaway as soon as the gates open to the general public.
Discount Savings Off The Track
A growing list of retail, restaurant and professional services are offering a 10 percent savings with an activated season pass beginning June 1, 2016 through March 1, 2017.
These Saratoga Downtown Business Association (DBA) members include:
- 2 West Bar and Grille
- Boca Bistro
- Bread Basket
- BWP Local Grille
- Celtic Treasures
- Chianti Ristorante
- Circus Cafe
- Crafter’s Gallery
- Cudney’s Cleaners
- Feigenbaum Cleaners
- Forno Tuscano
- G. Willikers
- Impressions of Saratoga
- Lifestyles of Saratoga
- Northshire Bookstore
- Saratoga Guitar
- Saratoga Sports Massage
- Saratoga Brewing Company
- Savory Pantry
- Spoken Boutique
- Stinky Dog
- Wheatfield’s Bistro and Wine Bar in Clifton Park
- Wheatfield’s Restaurant and Bar in Saratoga
In addition, there are discounts to additional New York Racing Association (NYRA) partners including:
- Select classical series performances at Saratoga Performing Arts Center
- Tri-City ValleyCats home baseball games
- New York mountain and ski resorts including Belleayre, Catamount, Gore, Plattekill and Whiteface
- Siena College men’s and women’s home basketball games
Benefits On The Track
- Numerous discounts to Saratoga Race Course food, beverage and merchandise vendors that expands on the program initiated last year.
- Access to a special pre-sale for individual reserved seat tickets (all-new for 2016!)
The website www.SaratogaSeasonPerks.com will be continually updated with new participating organizations.
The 2016 summer meet at Saratoga Race Course, which will feature 69 stakes worth a record $18.725 million, begins on Friday, July 22 and concludes on Labor Day, Monday, September 5. See you at the track this summer!