We’re less than three months away from opening day at Saratoga Race Course! If you haven’t already purchased a season or weekly ticket plan or a season pass, mark your calendars because daily reserved seats go on sale next week.
Starting on Tuesday, May 3 at 10 a.m. EDT, daily individual reserved seats in the Clubhouse and Grandstand will be available for purchase through Ticketmaster.com. These seats include admission, and may be digitally previewed by fans through the new Saratoga Virtual Venue seating map before purchase.
Those who wish to secure week-long ticket plans may still do so (based on availability) through NYRA AccountManager. These plans include admission, and provide the holder with a reserved seat for six consecutive days (with the exception of Opening Weekend). The weeks of the 2016 meet are broken up as follows:
- Week 1 – Opening Weekend: Friday, July 22 – Monday, July 25
- Week 2 – Featuring the Jim Dandy: Wednesday, July 27 – Monday, August 1
- Week 3 – Featuring the Whitney: Wednesday, August 3 – Monday, August 8
- Week 4 – Featuring the Fourstardave: Wednesday, August 10 – Monday, August 15
- Week 5 – Featuring the Alabama: Wednesday, August 17 – Monday, August 22
- Week 6 – Featuring the Travers: Wednesday, August 24 – Monday, August 29
- Week 7 – Featuring the Woodward: Wednesday, August 31 – Monday, September 5
Season admission passes and full-season ticket plans may also be purchased online (based on availability) through NYRA AccountManager.
Have questions about reserved seating or other aspects of the 2016 summer meet at Saratoga Race Course? Contact the NYRA Box Office at (844) NYRA-TIX or visit their official website: NYRA.com/saratoga.