Saratoga Bridges held its annual fundraising gala on Saturday, July 22, at the Saratoga National Golf Club. Known as “The White Party,” the gala raised an impressive $113,000 (NET) for Saratoga Bridges’ amazing cause: to show the community that “every day is full of possibilities.”
Highlights From The White Party
This year, 650 guests were welcomed to The White Party, Saratoga Bridges’ largest fundraiser of the year. Food and drinks were provided by Mazzone Catering, Ketel One Vodka, and MJM World Imports. Saratoga National Golf Club was decked out in beautiful décor by Fine Affairs and Rain or Shine Tent Company, and GRAVITY entertained. To top it all off, fireworks lit up the night sky courtesy of FIREWORKS by Santore!
What Was Auctioned Off?
Nearly $22,000 was raised from the Live Auction alone, which featured an array of great items. Here’s what they were, and who won the bids!
- A new deck from Curtis Lumber & Homes by Malta Development Co.
- Donated by: Curtis Lumber Co. & Homes by Malta Development Co., Inc
- Winning Bid: $4,000 by Jacqueline Carey
- The Pavillion Grand Hotel Package: An overnight stay; wine dinner for 6 guests at 30 Lake; Make Me Fabulous Salon & Spa “Red Carpet Affair” package for 2; Breakfast for 4 at the Blue Peacock Bistro & complimentary valet parking
- Donated by: Pavilion Grand Hotel, Blue Peacock Bistro, Make Me Fabulous Salon & Spa, and Fish at 30 Lake
- Winning Bid: $2,500 by Patty Riggi
- VIP Live Nation Concert Package for 2 at SPAC: Includes 3 concerts
- Donated by: Live Nation Saratoga
- Winning Bid: $1,000 by Saverio Minucci
- Spa Party for 4 at Complexions & DeLuca Plastic Surgery: Includes lunch from Boca Bistro
- Donated by: Complexions Spa for Beauty & Wellness and Dr. William F. DeLuca
- Winning Bid: $2,750 by Saverio Minucci
- Round-trip airfare for 2 on JetBlue Airways and 4 Passes to Walt Disney World
- Donated by: JetBlue Airways, Walt Disney World Resorts
- Winning Bid: $1,750 by Wilame Piteri
- Saratoga Premiere Gala Event Package: Includes 2 tickets to each Gala
- Donated by: Saratoga Bridges Foundation, Saratoga Hospital Foundation, Shelters of Saratoga, Franklin Community Center, Hattie’s, SPAC, The Wesley Foundation and The American Cancer Society
- Winning Bid: $1,500 by Leigh and Kimberly McConchie
- Two Tables for 10 at Saratoga Bridges’ Travers Day at the Races in the Carousel Restaurant
- Winning Bids: $2,500 by Leigh and Kimberly McConchie; $2,500 by Alyson Gralow
Saratoga Bridges’ Creative Endeavors artists, Amanda, Shannon, Jeremy, Adam, and Erica, also showcased their original mixed media collage, “Bird Path.” With an estimated value of $1,000, Tom D’Ambra won the beautiful collage for $3,000!
A raffle included a Round-trip Airfare for 2 on Southwest and a Lake Placid Ski Weekend donated by Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa and Whiteface Mountain. Bill Moran and John Vellano were the lucky Grand Prize winners. An incredible $13,705 was raised through the silent auction and raffle.
About Saratoga Bridges
Known formerly as Saratoga County ARC, Saratoga Bridges was formed in 1954 by a group of local parents. The new organization would provide programs to promote the abilities and countless achievements of developmentally disabled individuals like their children. Over the past 60 years, Saratoga Bridges has become one of the largest non-profits in Saratoga County! With the help of fundraising events like “The White Party,” Saratoga Bridges continues to provide individuals with numerous ways to contribute to the community, and to realize their lifelong goals.