Travel around the world with your favorite restaurants! On Saturday, October 6, the International Flavorfeast returns to downtown Saratoga. Kick off the holiday weekend with a day of delicious samples, from falafel to schnitzel, gai gra pow to ziti bolognaise.
What’s on the Menu?
From 11 AM to 4 PM, try flavors from far and wide as you stroll through downtown Saratoga Springs. Here are some of the international treats you’ll find at the 5th Annual Flavorfeast:
Asia & Middle East
- Ben & Jerry’s: India | Mango Sorbet
- Falafel Den: Middle East | Falafel
- The Inn at Saratoga: Israel | Heirloom Family Brisket
- Phila Fusion Noodle Bar: China, Korea, Vietnam | Som Tum, Thai BBQ Pork, Sticky Rice & General Tso’s Chicken
- Sushi Thai Garden: Thailand, Japan | Thai Spring Roll, Assorted Sushi Rolls, Pad Thai, Gai Gra Pow, Thai Iced Tea
- The Blue Hen: France | Pork Belly Fricassee
- Boca Bistro: Spain | Churros
- Braeburn Tavern: Germany | Schnitzel with Braised Cabbage & Beer Mustard Sauce
- Druthers Brewing Company: Poland | Pierogies
- Harvey’s Restaurant & Bar: Ireland | Shepherd’s Pie, Bread Pudding
- The Parting Glass: Ireland | Shepherd’s Pie, Bread Pudding topped with Jameson Whiskey Sauce
- Pig N’ Whistle on Broadway: Ireland | Guinness Stew
- Prime at Saratoga National: England | Banoffee Pie
- Ravenous: Belgium | Pommes Frites, Belgium Waffles
- Saratoga’s Broadway Deli: Eastern Europe | Potato Knish
- Three Vines Bistro and Bar: Italy | Meatballs, Cannolis
- Wheatfield’s Restaurant: Italy | Ziti Bolognaise, Radiatori Pesto
- Big Green Egg/Marcella’s Appliance: USA | Southern BBQ
- Cantina: Mexico | Tamales
- Dizzy Chicken Rotisserie: USA | St. Louis Ribs, Smoked Chicken Thighs
- Henry Street Taproom: Mexico | Albondigas (Mexican Meatballs) in Spicy Tinga
- Mexican Connection: Mexico | Ground Beef Tacos, Chicken Tacos
- Morton’s The Steakhouse: USA | Petite Filet Mignon Sandwiches
- Peabody’s: USA | Apple Bourbon BBQ Glazed Buffalo Wings
- Prestwick Chase at Saratoga: USA | Apple Braised Pulled Pork Sliders
Samples are $1 each, but the Saratoga Olive Oil Company and Savory Pantry will offer free tastings throughout the day. Restaurants located outside of Town Center will also be set up in The Downtowner parking lot.
Pick up your passport map at the corner of Division and Broadway to plan your day’s journey and enter a raffle benefiting a local charity! Prizes include two 2-quart cast iron Dutch ovens courtesy of Le Creuset at Log Jam Outlet Center.
Food & Fun
Entertainment will be hosted at the Fingerpaint Marketing parking lot from 11 AM to 3:30 PM, including Italian, German, and British music, as well as Asian and Latin dance. Keeler Motor Car Company will display foreign cars along Division Street, and other locations throughout the city will feature bagpipes, African drumming, Irish Step dancing, and much, much more.
“Offering $1 samples and free admission, this community event draws attendees who are interested in experiencing different tastes that they may not have tried in the past,” said owner of SaratogaFoodFanatic.com and co-organizer of Flavorfeast Ashley Dingeman in a statement.
Added Fran Dingeman, owner of Network Saratoga and co-organizer of the event: “We are very excited to present our fifth year of Flavorfeast in celebration of the International food styles and talented chefs we have in this area and the diverse mix of cultures who come out to enjoy their creations.”
To check out the list of participating restaurants, as well as menu options and a full entertainment schedule, visit SaratogaFlavorfeast.com.