Editor’s Note (4/20/2020): Please note that although Osteria Danny is included on the Bingo card, they have since stopped doing takeout and delivery. However, according to Driscoll Foods, past orders from Osteria Danny and gift card purchases count for their Bingo square.
During this period of social distancing, one of the best ways you can support local restaurants is by ordering takeout or delivery. To encourage everyone at home to order food and drinks from Saratoga area restaurants, Driscoll Foods – Capital Region has launched Eat Local Bingo, which you can participate in virtually.
Play Bingo for a Chance to Win a Prize
Driscoll Foods is a major independent food distributor in the Tri-State Area, and they have recently created an “Eat Local Bingo” game featuring local Saratoga restaurants. The rules are simple:
- Order takeout or delivery from one of the participating restaurants
- Post a photo on Instagram and tag both the restaurant and @driscollcapitalregion
- Complete a straight line down, diagonal, or across for a Bingo
- After that is done, take a picture of your card and send Driscoll Foods – Capital Region a direct message on Instagram
- You will be entered to win a box of hand cut proteins from Driscoll Foods’ Cut Shop ($50 value)
“Eat Local Bingo” will end on May 4, 2020, and the winner will be announced the following day.
To get started, we’ve included a copy of the Bingo sheet at the bottom of this article. Support our local Saratoga restaurants and see if you can get a Bingo!
Driscoll Foods – Capital Region: Instagram Page
Eat Local Bingo Sheet: