Opening weekend at Saratoga Race Course is here! Come to the Spa City and enjoy the races, attend fun events and free concerts, and visit the newest bar in downtown Saratoga.
Attend Summer Concerts & More Top Events in Saratoga
Get ready for summer concerts and other events this weekend and next week:
- Artisan Trails in Washington County’s Countywide Tour & Trail Map: Friday, July 16 – Sunday, July 18
- The White Party With a Splash of Color: Saturday, July 17
- Hudson Crossing Park’s Summer Music Series Presents: Rusticator: Saturday, July 17
- Community Market & Open Mic: Sunday, July 18
- Wheels & Meals Car Show: Sunday, July 18
- Summer Concert Series in Congress Park: Fenimore Blues: Sunday, July 18
- 42nd Annual Palamountain Benefit: Tuesday, July 20
- Malta Summer Concert Series: Graham Tichy All-Stars: Wednesday, July 21
- Ballston Spa Concerts in the Park: The Lustre Kings: Thursday, July 22
- 2021 Saratoga County Fair: Thursday, July 22 – Sunday, July 25
Opening Weekend Events, a New Saratoga Bar, and More Things to Know
Experience Opening Weekend at Saratoga Race Course
Week 1 of Saratoga Race Course’s summer meet is finally underway, and opening weekend runs from now through Sunday, July 18. In addition to all of the exciting thoroughbred horse races, opening weekend includes Health Care Heroes and First Responders Day on July 16 (today), the Fashion Contest on July 17, and Berkshire Bank Family Sundays on July 18. Plan your next trip to the historic racetrack!
Caffe Lena Partners With SPAC for Free Music Festival
On Saturday, July 24 and Sunday, July 25, Caffe Lena will present free live music at the Charles R. Wood Gazebo Stage at Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC). The music festival will feature performances by The Sea The Sea, The Kruger Brothers, Lost Radio Rounders, and others. No reservations or tickets are needed, and the doors will open at 11:30am on both days.
Visit the Newest Member of Saratoga’s Nightlife Scene
On Friday, July 9, the new Nashville of Saratoga officially opened its doors at 39 Phila Street in downtown Saratoga. Featuring delicious Nashville-style food and live music, this restaurant and bar is bringing the spirit of Music City to Saratoga Springs. Check out their website at nashvilleofsaratoga.com for the upcoming concert schedule.
Saratoga Children’s Theatre Hosts Community Market Series
Support local vendors and businesses at the Saratoga Children’s Theatre’s new series of Community Markets, which are presented in partnership with Caffe Lena, RomCom Candles, and Artisanal Brew Works. The upcoming markets will be held outdoors at 615 Maple Avenue in Saratoga Springs on July 18, July 25, August 8, and August 15. Browse 30 rotating vendors offering a unique mix of products, and enjoy an open mic while you’re there.
Saratoga Farmers’ Market Moves Saturday Market Back to High Rock Park
This past spring, the Saratoga Farmers’ Market began its 43rd outdoor season at two different locations with a Wednesday market at High Rock Park and a Saturday market at the Wilton Mall Bon-Ton parking lot. However, the Saratoga Farmers’ Market is happy to announce that its Saturday market will move back to High Rock Park starting July 19. Both markets will be held there weekly through the end of October.