The first day of fall is just a few days away, and the Saratoga area is already celebrating the new season. Find out about upcoming fall festivals and events, Ellms Family Farm’s opening weekend, and more.
Enjoy These Early Fall Festivals & Fun Events
Autumn is an awesome time of year to visit Saratoga! Here are some great events you should know about:
- Dinosaurs in Motion: Multiple Dates
- Knights Of Columbus Fundraiser Italian Night Takeout: September 17
- 2021 Clifton Park Farm Fest: September 18 – 19
- Wellspring’s Annual Pooch Parade: September 18
- Malta Cultural Arts Festival: September 18
- 2021 Feast of the Fields: September 18
- $5 Fill a Bag Children’s Book Sale: September 18
- Fall Antiques Show: September 19
- Saratoga Hospital’s Golf Invitational Presented by AOW Construction: September 22
- Adirondack Balloon Festival 2021: September 23 – 26
See the full events calendar >>
A Major Fall Attraction Opens & 3 More Newsy Updates
Ellms Family Farm Is Opening for the Season
Are you ready to enjoy some fall fun? Ellms Family Farm in Ballston Spa is opening for the 2021 fall season on Saturday, September 18! Spend a few hours or the whole day exploring acres of family-friendly attractions, including unique corn mazes, ziplines, gemstones mining, the biggest jumping pillow in the Capital Region, pedal carts, and much more.
And, make sure you buy your tickets for the 2021 Pumpkin Glow & Light Show Drive-Thru Experience at Ellms! This enchanting Halloween experience will return on October 1.
Caffe Lena Has Launched a New Online Streaming Platform
Online concert streaming has become much more common over the past year, and to help support artists and keep audiences engaged, Caffe Lena has launched a new donate-to-watch platform called CaffeLena.TV. For a monthly donation of $15 or more, viewers will receive unlimited access to Caffe Lena’s nightly shows as well as a large vault of past shows.
In addition, revenue collected from viewer donations will be split between the performer and venue. Visit the new website today to get started.
The Bread Basket Bakery Opens a Second Location in Saratoga Springs
The Bread Basket Bakery in downtown Saratoga is a top spot for delicious baked goods and breakfast & lunch items. However, to make their food even more accessible to the entire Saratoga community, the cafe/bakery has recently opened a second location at 3 Hampstead Place, which is right around the corner from Wilton Mall. Be sure to stop by for all your Bread Basket favorites.
Saratoga Race Course’s 1863 Club to Remain Open for Private Events in the Off-Season
Racing season may be over at Saratoga Race Course, but earlier this month, the New York Racing Association, Inc. announced that the 1863 Club at the historic racetrack will be available for private events during the off-season (post-Labor Day 2021 through June 2022. The 1863 Club is a three-story, climate-controlled hospitality building that overlooks the racetrack and features a variety of special event spaces:
- The first-floor banquet space can accommodate up to nearly 500 guests
- The second floor space can accommodate up to 300 guests
- The third floor offers three luxury suites that can each accommodate up to 30-45 guests
To learn more, visit NYRA.com, call 518-690-0293, or email “1863Club@mazzonehospitality.com.”
Try some fall beverages at these breweries, wineries, and distilleries >>
- NYRA: 1863 Club at Saratoga Race Course to be available for off-season events for first time since opening in 2019