Halloween is right around the corner, and the Saratoga Springs region is getting into the spirit of the (spooky) season. Find out what’s new and exciting this week below!
It’s Time to Kick Off Your Halloween Season Festivities
Check out upcoming Halloween events, fall fun in downtown Saratoga, and more:
- 21st Annual Great Pumpkin Challenge (Virtual): Today through October 31
- Pumpkin Glow & Light Show Drive Thru Experience at Ellms Family Farm: Multiple Dates through October 31
- Double M Haunted Hayrides: Today through October 24
- Field of Horrors: October 22 – 24
- Nightmares at Liberty Ridge Farm: October 22 – 23
- Heavy Hallo-Pocalypse: October 22
- Saratoga DBA presents the 2nd Annual Fall Festivities (Weekend 1): October 23 – 24
- VIP Ghost Tours of the Canfield Casino: October 23 & 30
- Autumn Family Fun: October 23
- Dock Brown’s Car Show: October 24
- Halloween Goat Yoga for All Ages: October 28
A Great Way to Support Local & More Saratoga Area News
Support Your Favorite Businesses During the Save Our Locals $20.21 Campaign
As of last Friday, October 15, the Saratoga County Chamber of Commerce’s Save Our Locals $20.21 campaign is underway. This campaign encourages Saratoga County residents and out-of-town visitors to support their favorite local businesses, and in return, they’ll be entered to win a gift card.
Here’s how it works: From October 15 – December 31, all you have to do is spend $20.21 or more at a local shop, restaurant, salon, florist, fitness studio, contractor, or any other business in Saratoga County. Then, take a photo of the receipt, including the purchase total and business, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Chamber will pick five lucky winners weekly who will each receive a $100 gift card from a Saratoga County business. After submitting your receipt, be sure to follow the Chamber’s social media channels to see if you’re a weekly winner! For more info, visit: https://www.saratoga.org/save-our-locals-20-21/
Saratoga Farmers Market Prepares to Move Back Indoors for the Winter
The Saratoga Farmers Market recently announced that there are only a few more outdoor markets left before they officially begin their winter farmers market season on November 6. Their winter markets will be held in the Wilton Mall Food Court every Saturday through April, 9:30am-1:30pm. Mark your calendar and continue supporting local farms and producers throughout winter!
Test Your Golf Skills at The Bunker in Clifton Park
Although golf season is winding down, you can continue to practice at The Bunker in Clifton Park, a newly opened business featuring indoor golf simulators, a lounge, and a bar. Guests can enjoy a round of golf with friends, delicious food from Bellini’s Counter, live music, and more in a family-friendly atmosphere. Tee times can be book on their website today.
- Albany Business Review: The Bunker opens in Clifton Park, with more indoor golf simulators coming