Summer Sunday Strolls are back for 2022! These events, which are organized by the Saratoga Springs Preservation Foundation—a not-for-profit organization focused on the preservation, enhancement of, and education about the heritage of Saratoga Springs—were extremely successful in 2021. This summer, the Foundation is looking forward to sharing even more about the rich history of Saratoga Springs.
In 2022, the Foundation plans to host a total of 13 tours, which began with with “Historic Madison & Fifth Avenues” on Sunday, June 12th. All Summer Sunday strolls begin at 10:30 AM, and tickets, which must be purchased in advance, are priced at $15 for SSPF members and $20 for non-members. Spots are limited to 30 people per tour; tours last approximately 90 minutes and require guests to walk and stand on various surfaces.
Tickets are available for purchase on the Saratoga Springs Preservation Foundation website. For more information or to purchase tickets, check out the links below.
The Upcoming 2022 Summer Sunday Strolls:
- June 19: Brandtville Boogie
- June 26: Wealth & Wellness: Franklin Square
- July 3: Historic West Side Tour
- July 10: Greenridge Cemetery History: Part 1
- July 17: Greenridge Cemetery History: Part 2
- July 24: Taking the Waters
- July 31: Summer Cottages of North Broadway
- August 7: The Spa Complex
- August 14: Mail Order Houses of Saratoga
- August 21: Post Time
- August 28: Down in the Valley: Exploring the Gut
- September 4: Skidmore’s First Home