In this 15-minute video, I discuss the connection between hormones, rose geranium oil, and essential oils. I also explain how I address reproductive imbalances in women and why I believe it’s more important to treat the person over lab values. Finally, I reveal exciting changes to my website and opportunities to access more training from me.
Watch and you can feed your brain with what it craves on this topic. This includes:
- rose geranium oil and essential oils’ influence hormones
- the effects of essential oils on mood, stress, and sex steroid balance
- estrogen effects of essential oils vs. estrogen replacement
- balancing hormones and assessing hormonal labs holistically
- my new unbranded essential oils website and database to make research more freely available to the public and to make comfy and embrace all essential oils’ lovers.
- accessing upcoming online education and training from me on hormones, essential oils, and other topics
- …and more!
Click here to view now.
This material is for information purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prescribe for any illness. You should check with your doctor regarding implementing any new strategies into your wellness regime. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. (Affiliation link.)
Disclaimer: This information is applicable ONLY for therapeutic quality essential oils. This information DOES NOT apply to essential oils that have not been tested for purity and standardized constituents. There is no quality control in the United States, and oils labeled as “100% pure” need only to contain 5% of the actual oil. The rest of the bottle can be filled with fillers and sometimes toxic ingredients that can irritate the skin. The studies are not based solely on a specific brand of an essential oil, unless stated. Please read the full study for more information.