In my latest blog, I discuss five reasons why essential oils are my favorite wellness tool for natural immune support. These include:
- They have multiple, yet selective actions.
- They protect our bodies without harming them (or our microbiome).
- The many side-benefits of using essential oils.
- Their ability to address the underlying causes and triggers of imbalances, including balancing the emotions and influencing the mind-body.
- They can be used for specific organ systems that require more TLC at times.
I also provide a list of my favorite single essential oils, dynamic duos, and a fall digestive blend, along with usage tips. Specific oils highlighted include:
- tea tree
- palo santo
- peppermint and lavender
- thyme and oregano
Click here to read and learn more. Be sure to share your comments!
This material is for information purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prescribe for any illness. You should check with your doctor regarding implementing any new strategies into your wellness regime. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. (Affiliation link.)
Disclaimer: This information is applicable ONLY for therapeutic quality essential oils. This information DOES NOT apply to essential oils that have not been tested for purity and standardized constituents. There is no quality control in the United States, and oils labeled as “100% pure” need only to contain 5% of the actual oil. The rest of the bottle can be filled with fillers and sometimes toxic ingredients that can irritate the skin. The studies are not based solely on a specific brand of an essential oil, unless stated. Please read the full study for more information.