In this post I reveal my favorite essential oils for the holidays. These oils and blends can be diffused and used to make your gatherings more joyful, calm, and bright.
You will discover:
- My favorite “Christmas Blend” that combines cinnamon, spruce, and orange oil.
- The benefits of eucalyptus and tea tree oil.
- Why I love pine oil for the winter months and which pine oil species most often contains the immune-modulating pinenes.
- The sacred oils and the lesson I learned when applying myrrh oil.
- Get all the resources and references to studies discussed in the video in the accompanying article here.
Stay tuned for my accompanying video… just in time to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday! Visit my website to access it.
This material is for information purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prescribe for any illness. You should check with your doctor regarding implementing any new strategies into your wellness regime. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. (Affiliation link.)
Disclaimer: This information is applicable ONLY for therapeutic quality essential oils. This information DOES NOT apply to essential oils that have not been tested for purity and standardized constituents. There is no quality control in the United States, and oils labeled as “100% pure” need only to contain 5% of the actual oil. The rest of the bottle can be filled with fillers and sometimes toxic ingredients that can irritate the skin. The studies are not based solely on a specific brand of an essential oil, unless stated. Please read the full study for more information.