If you ever made a visit to the emergency room, you have probably felt gratitude, after the terror, that modern medicine and its diagnostics, technologies, and modalities were accessible during your time of trauma.
At the same time, you may be feeling discouraged by the pitfalls in conventional medical care including the high cost of insurance, medical debt accrual, and poor disease resolution for many individuals.
In my latest post, published on Natural Path, I dive into how the United States healthcare model is the most expensive among developed countries and the least effective. With the lowest life expectancy and the highest rates of chronic diseases, we are paying a lot and receiving very little.
I discuss how naturopathic medicine should be embraced into our current medical model, not only at the level of transaction, but to transform the mindset of what health really is.
In my article you will learn:
- Why sick care is doomed to fail
- The high price of low yield medicine
- The insanity of symptom suppression without addressing the root cause
- How naturopathic and functional medicine aim toward optimizing health and wholeness
- How naturopathic doctors are poised to lead the way to truly holistic and innovative medicine
- My viewpoint on what is missing in conventional and many integrative medical practices
Are you willing to keep paying the price of your health without assessing the value of the ability to truly maintain and regain it?
Click here to learn why your health is worth more than paying high fees to a broken system system and how naturopathic medicine can support you on your journey.
This material is for information purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prescribe for any illness. You should check with your doctor regarding implementing any new strategies into your wellness regime. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. (Affiliation link.)