The holidays are here.
Unfortunately, they may bring additional stressors on top of the already overwhelming world events. In fact, the added strain of festivities may even heighten the intensity of emotions that may be triggered by current times.
Furthermore, chronic stress can exacerbate and/or lead to more mental health symptoms. This is due to how it rewires the brain and impacts cognition.
In my latest article, I review how the holiday rush impacts psychiatric health. I also provide something that may help. Specifically, I discuss how essential oils can fortify both physical and psychological resiliency during these trying times.
- How the holidays effect those with mental illnesses
- Why combining integrative, naturopathic, and conventional mental health modalities can optimize effectiveness of results
- How stress impacts brain processing and function
- Why essential oils are useful for mitigating the detrimental mental and physical effects of stress
- The importance of reaching out for additional professional support, if needed, and intervening early.
Essential oils are an easy, accessible tool that can help you and your family to achieve a more serene and joyful season
Please consider using them as a possible means to mitigate the effects of the additional stressors of the holidays on the mind and body.
Please feel free to contact me if there is something more I can do to assist you.
Which Oil Do I Use For….. ?
Learn to Get the Most Out of Your Essential Oils!
Introducing a new essential oils course aimed to enhance your health, increase your energy, and balance your mood!
This material is for information purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prescribe for any illness. You should check with your doctor regarding implementing any new strategies into your wellness regime. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. (Affiliation link.)