For awhile now, I’ve been stirring the simmering pot on the hot topic of healthcare.
My goal has been to spark a flame in you to make you a bit unsettled and disturbed by sick care.
After all, for most people, it takes being uncomfortable with mediocrity and complacency to move forward and take action.
In this scenario, this means not settling for the current medical paradigm that only addresses symptoms.
It means deciding to become more empowered and take steps to thrive in wellness.
In this 17-minute video, I review the journey we’ve been on to shift our mindset about medicine. I describe in a personal way how I, as a naturopathic doctor, approach wellness and healthcare from a whole-person, individualized, and comprehensive perspective to assist others in revitalizing their health and life.
- The problems with the sick care model and how naturopathic medicine can provide a solution to support health in an integrative and personalized way.
- The importance of holistic psychiatry and why I view mental health as brain health with various biological causes. There is evidence that the brains of those with anxiety or a psychological imbalance are functionally different than those who do not suffer with a diagnosis.
- Why we need to address the root causes of diseases and why relying on labs and randomized, controlled trials to treat illnesses are not as effective as people may think.
- How the six principles of naturopathic medicine are leading to a movement in medicine.
- How the concepts of treating the whole person, prevention, and doctor as teacher are the keys to flourishing. Incorporating these, integrative providers empower their clients and patients with lifestyle and natural solutions to move them in a positive direction toward their desired wellness outcomes.
- Naturopathic medicine on a global scale and within community settings.
Click here to learn more and get excited about your next level of health!
Click here to get a sneak peek of my upcoming program that incorporates all these concepts and see if it is a good fit to help you in achieving your next level of health.
I’d love to be your partner in making this shift, as most need a little support.
As you continue on your journey of wellness, my wish is that you literally keep all that has been discussed in your mind and use it for believing in better outcomes!
This material is for information purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prescribe for any illness. You should check with your doctor regarding implementing any new strategies into your wellness regime. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. (Affiliation link.)