In my latest 13-minute video, I continue with my series that has taken you on a journey from surviving to a destination that embraces the possibility of flourishing with optimal health.
In part I, we embarked on the twists and turns of traveling from being a passive patient in a sick care model to a participant in whole-body healing.
In part II, I reveal the most important aspects of achieving the holistic wellness you deserve. It is your mindset and beliefs. Your expectations to be and stay well will ultimately lead you away from an approach that only suppresses symptoms to one that addresses the root cause of all dis-eases.
Once you embrace that your body has an innate and prevailing healing potential that you can tap into at any time, starting with the power of your mind, you will be able to truly thrive.
Topics of this video include:
- The power of placebo- I discuss how expectations impact outcomes in clinical trials and how beliefs either affect health outcomes positively or negatively.
- Scientific evidence for the placebo effect
- Combining therapeutic partnership, belief, and mindset for better wellness outcomes
- Changing your mindset with essential oils – I discuss how my belief in essential oils potentiates their psychological and physiological impacts on the mind-body. I also provide resources on essential oils that impact our thoughts, mood, and focus.
- What spontaneous remission is and how it proves that our beliefs and mindset lead to behavioral, lifestyle, spiritual, and emotional shifts that result in healing. I also list various commentaries and a scientific abstract on its mechanisms.
Now is the time to commit to true transformation and well-being by taking back control and caring for our health.
Our bodies and our very souls want us to be well! We have within us an innate healing potential we can unlock, starting with a thought…
We are not destined to age, deteriorate, and become decrepit.
Click here to watch the video and be ready to be empowered!
Today is the perfect day to live life full out!
If you are interested in diving into this concept more and working in the context of a group that supports you, I am leading a course in “Mindset as Medicine.”
Learn more about this here. When it goes live, I will be sending out more of the amazing details!
This material is for information purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prescribe for any illness. You should check with your doctor regarding implementing any new strategies into your wellness regime. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. (Affiliation link.)