Do you know what health is?
Perhaps you view it as eating the right diet, exercising, and taking the properly prescribed medications and/or supplements.
Yet, health is so much more.
Throughout the years, the concept of health has changed in medicine.
In my recent article, I explore the altering definitions of health and how there may be a mismatch between how it is viewed and how it is managed. I also discuss the concept of wellness, which embraces many forms of health from an integrative perspective.
Topics explored include:
- What is health?
- How healthcare transformed its meaning of health.
- The different types of health and what is often overlooked as a form of health.
- Are we practicing health in healthcare?
- The factors that influence health.
- How wellness differs from health.
- Embracing wellness.
Health is personalized in that everyone’s goals for why they wish to achieve it are different. What are yours?
I hope you give this post a read and it triggers you to examine your own viewpoints on health and wellness.
Please feel free to comment and share this information with those who would benefit.
Click here to read more.
Naturopathic and Functional Medicine Resources
1. Essential Oils for Mind-Body Wellness Online Course & Resources
- This self-paced course is aimed to enhance your health, increase your energy, and balance your mood!
- Learn to get the most out of your essential oils and discover how to find which ones are best for your specific needs.
Enroll now and save 25%!
Sale goes through January 31, 2022! (Coupon code: Discount)
3. Grab my free essential oils guide! It contains all the information you need to get started with essential oils! Even if your a seasoned oiler, signing up to get the guide will provide access to future education on essential oils and wellness topics. Click here.
4. Learn more about essential oils and the company I use. Check out my new website solely dedicated to essential oils at this link.
This material is for information purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prescribe for any illness. You should check with your doctor regarding implementing any new strategies into your wellness regime. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. (Affiliation link.)