At the beginning of 2022, I invited you to explore how you define health and what you believe it encompasses for you. After all, how can you reach your goals for attaining it if you don’t have a specific aim that aligns with your beliefs and standards?
Many focus solely on trying to achieve optimal health through diet and exercise, but this is an incomplete picture of what being healthy really is. Wellness is a complex interaction of several aspects that incorporate social, spiritual, environmental, economic, genetic, and lifestyle factors.
Unfortunately, our conventional healthcare system is not effective in assisting its patients in truly achieving the holistic and integrated meaning of health it aspires to. This is why we need a new approach and a broader viewpoint on what it means to be well.
In my latest post, and continued throughout the month of January, I will provide you with resources to optimize your well-being and move you beyond the diet culture mindset. This is based on the philosophy that all factors of health should be seen on the continuum of wellness in order for medicine to achieve better outcomes in all areas.
Topics in the first installment include:
- Are You Really Well or Just Healthy?
- The Overlooked Nutrient for Brain Health -The Power of Joyful Movement
- Adding Heart to Emotional Well-Being by Combining Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) with HeartMath
- Minding Both Sides of Medicine – The Importance of Integrating Conventional and Holistic Treatments for True Healing
Click here to access it.
Isn’t it time you feel more empowered and in control of your emotional and physical health?
How would it feel to work with a doctor that assists you in integrating all the factors of health into your wellness considerations for enhanced results in healing and stress relief?
Soon, I will have an invitation for you to a program that truly incorporates all these aspects of health. I’m excited to offer it to you live for a limited time.
For now, I encourage you to think about how you can take the tools and concepts here to create more wellness and enhance your life?
Please share this with anyone you believe would benefit from it.
Feel free to post comments as well!
Naturopathic and Functional Medicine Resources
1. Essential Oils for Mind-Body Wellness Online Course & Resources
- This self-paced course is aimed to enhance your health, increase your energy, and balance your mood!
- Learn to get the most out of your essential oils and discover how to find which ones are best for your specific needs.
Enroll now and save 25%!
Sale goes through January 31, 2022! (Coupon code: Discount)
3. Grab my free essential oils guide! It contains all the information you need to get started with essential oils! Even if your a seasoned oiler, signing up to get the guide will provide access to future education on essential oils and wellness topics. Click here.
4. Learn more about essential oils and the company I use. Check out my new website solely dedicated to essential oils at this link.
This material is for information purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prescribe for any illness. You should check with your doctor regarding implementing any new strategies into your wellness regime. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. (Affiliation link.)