Does your definition of wellness embrace mind-body concepts, mindset, and beliefs?
I believe health is a much broader concept than a perfect diet and fitness program. It is also not simply the absence of disease. Health is a resource that allows one to live a more purposeful and joyous life.
From the start of the new year, I’ve been focusing on a whole person approach to wellness that integrates the mind, body, spirit, and promotes social connections. I’ve provided several resources that enhance overall well-being through various methods that move beyond exercise and nutritional protocols.
In my latest post, I complete my wellness series on how to enhance healthy living based on the vital role of the mind, emotions, and spirituality.
- Mindset as medicine
- Spirituality in healthcare
- The benefits of laughter on health
- Essential oils for mental health and addiction
- The healing power of love
Obtaining wellness in all areas of your life can be a lifelong pursuit. The intention and reason for achieving it can be your leading force to proclaim it.
Click here to read more.
I’d love to hear from you about how your viewpoint on health and wellness has shifted, or not, throughout the years and within this series.
What are your intentions for 2022 or the year you are reading this in the future?
Share below and remember to click here to read the article.
Also, be sure to stay connected, as within the next year I’ll be introducing a program that incorporates all these aspects of health.
I’d love for you to join me and allow me to guide you in the process of becoming a more vibrant, healthier, happier person!
Naturopathic and Functional Medicine Resources
1. Essential Oils for Mind-Body Wellness Online Program
- This self-paced program is aimed to enhance your health, increase your energy, and balance your mood!
- Learn to get the most out of your essential oils and discover how to find which ones are best for your specific needs.
3. Grab my free essential oils guide! It contains all the information you need to get started with essential oils! Even if your a seasoned oiler, signing up to get the guide will provide access to future education on essential oils and wellness topics. Click here.
4. Learn more about essential oils and the company I use. Check out my new website solely dedicated to essential oils at this link.
This material is for information purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prescribe for any illness. You should check with your doctor regarding implementing any new strategies into your wellness regime. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. (Affiliation link.)