By now, you probably understand the importance of the mind-body connection, right?
But do you understand why you need to know about the heart-brain link as well?
Since it’s American Heart Month, I thought it was also a great time to consider this.
In my latest article, I explore this concept in more detail.
- The biology of the brain-heart-stress connection
- The psychology of the heart-brain
- The psychological factors that influence heart health
- The importance of social connections and its influence on cardiovascular disease risk
- Why we need to be mindful of heart health
- Some tips to support mind-heart care
Today, cardiovascular disease is still the number one cause of death in America.
Please take the time to care for your emotional and mental health. It’s important to live a heart-healthier life.
Click here to read more and become empowered with mindful information on how to treat your heart with love.
I’d love to hear your comments below.
Soon, I will have an invitation for you that truly incorporates all these aspects of health.
I’d love for you to join me and allow me to guide you in the process of becoming a more vibrant, healthier, happier person! Stay tuned!
Naturopathic and Functional Medicine Resources
1. Essential Oils for Mind-Body Wellness Online Program
- This self-paced program is aimed to enhance your health, increase your energy, and balance your mood!
- Learn to get the most out of your essential oils and discover how to find which ones are best for your specific needs.
NEW: EXCITING UPDATE: The Learning Vault
I’m adding more resources to my class vault that will be continually updated.
Once you purchase the program, you also receive all the contents within the learning vault!
The cool thing is, you’ll always have new info at your fingertips!
3. Grab my free essential oils guide! It contains all the information you need to get started with essential oils! Even if your a seasoned oiler, signing up to get the guide will provide access to future education on essential oils and wellness topics. Click here.
4. Learn more about essential oils and the company I use. Check out my new website solely dedicated to essential oils at this link.
This material is for information purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prescribe for any illness. You should check with your doctor regarding implementing any new strategies into your wellness regime. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. (Affiliation link.)