The information you are viewing for this event is from 2014.
Please check back for updates.
Canadian Pacific Holiday Train Comes To Upstate NY & Adirondacks
The Canadian Pacific Holiday Train hit the rails again for 2014 "making a difference, one stop at a time."
The holiday train will visit over 150 communities across the U.S. and Canada, including stops in Fort Edward, Ticonderoga, Saratoga Springs, and other stations in the region.
Since the program's inception in 1999, more than $9.5 million and over 3.3 million pounds of food have been collected for local food banks.
At each event, the Holiday Train provides a box car stage, a line up of great musical talents and a corporate contribution to the local food bank.
The community, in turn, is encouraged to donate food and funds, all of which stays in the community. Items such as infant formula, canned meats, and spaghetti sauce are in popular demand.
- Binghamton - East Binghamton Yard, Conklin Ave. at 8:15 pm
Friday, November 28, 2014
- Oneonta - Gas Ave. crossing at 1:00 pm
- Cobleskill - Cobleskill Fire Department, 610 Main St at 3:30 pm
- Delanson - Main St. railroad crossing at 5:00 pm
- Schenectady - Schenectady Floor Covering, 1910 Maxon Extension Road at 6:30 pm
- Saratoga Springs - Amtrak Station at 8:30 pm
- Fort Edward - Amtrak Station at 12:30 pm
- Ticonderoga - Pell's crossing, Amtrak waiting area, Route 74 (Fort Ti Rd) at 3:00 pm
- Port Henry - Amtrak Station at 4:45 pm
- Plattsburgh - Amtrak Station at 7:15 pm
- Rouses Point - Rouses Point Station at 9:00 pm