The information you are viewing for this event is from 2013.
Please check back for updates.
Canadian Pacific Holiday Train Comes To Upstate NY & Adirondacks
The Canadian Pacific Holiday Train hit the rails again for 2013 "'making a difference, one stop at a time."
The holiday train will visit over 150 communities across the U.S. and Canada, including stops in Fort Edward, Whitehall, Ticonderoga, as well as stations in the Capital Region.
Since the program's inception in 1999, more than $6.4 million and over 2.6 million pounds of food have been collected for local food banks.
At each event, the Holiday Train provides a box car stage, a line up of great musical talents and a corporate contribution to the local food bank.
The community, in turn, is encouraged to donate food and funds, all of which stays in the community. Items such as infant formula, canned meats, and spaghetti sauce are in popular demand.
- Oneonta - Gas Ave. crossing at 1:15 pm
- Cobleskill - Cobleskill Fire Department, 610 Main St at 3:45 pm
- Delanson - Main St railroad crossing at 5:15 pm
- Schenectady- Schenectady Floor Covering, 1910 Maxon Extension Road (**new location, half a block south of the Maxon road level crossing) at 6:45 pm
- Saratoga Springs - Amtrak Station at 8:45 pm
- Fort Edward - Amtrak Station at 12:45 pm
- Ticonderoga - Pell's crossing, Amtrak waiting area, Route 74 (Fort Ti Rd) at 3:15 pm
- Port Henry - Amtrak Station, west side stop at 5:00 pm
- Plattsburgh Amtrak Station at 7:30 pm
- Rouses Point - Rouses Point Station at 9:15 pm