The information you are viewing for this event is from 2014.
Please check back for updates.
14th Annual Great Pumpkin Challenge to Benefit Saratoga Bridges
On October 18, 2014, MVP Health Care presents The 14th Annual Great Pumpkin Challenge in Saratoga Spa State Park to benefit Saratoga Bridges. This event features 5K (walk or run) and 10K (run) through the beautiful and historic Saratoga Spa State Park. The day also includes a Fun Run for kids 12 and under. Costumes are welcome!
This event is limited to 2,000 walkers, riders and runners, so register soon!
Arrive at the START line by 9:15am for the 5K and 10K and by 10:30am for the Kid's Run Run.
Event Highlights Include:
- Children's Fun Run
- NET Chip Timing
- Disposable Bibs/Chips
- Give aways from our friends at MVP Health Care, Druthers and Healthy Living Market & Café
- Photos by Five Pines Photography
- Homemade refreshments
- Favorite pumpkin and costume contests
- Many raffle prizes.
- There will also be a prize of a $250 Gift Card for Price Chopper to the person that raises the most money for Saratoga Bridges through pledges!
- $28 (by 10/15 at 10am online or on 10/17 by 6pm at packet pickup)
- No day-of registration
- Children's Fun Run $5
Pre-Registered participants (by 10/1) receive long-sleeved moisture wicking t-shirts and free raffle tickets!
There will be shuttles (every 15 minutes or so) from the SPAC Route 50 Parking Lot that will run from 7:30am-9am and bring folks back to the lot after 11am
**PLEASE NOTE** New Flat/Fast 5K Course and NO DAY OF REGISTRATION in 2014.