The information you are viewing for this event is from 2016.
Please check back for updates.
16th Annual Great Pumpkin Challenge to Benefit Saratoga Bridges
Event has passed. Watch this page for updates.
Saratoga Spa State Park
5K & 10K Fees: $25 (by 10/1); $28 (by 10/12) $30 (after 10/12) Kids Fun Run Fees (12 & under): $5
On October 15, 2016, the 16th Annual Great Pumpkin Challenge will be run in Saratoga Spa State Park to benefit Saratoga Bridges. This event features 5K (walk or run) and 10K (run) through the beautiful and historic Saratoga Spa State Park. The day also includes a Fun Run for kids 12 and under. Costumes are welcome!
- 5 & 10K Participants (if registered by 10/1) receive a long-sleeved men’s sized moisture-wicking t-shirt.
- There is NO DAY OF REGISTRATION for this event.
- Net chip timing and disposable chips/bibs provided by ARE (Albany Running Exchange).
- Participation is limited to the first 2,000 registrants.
- Following the race, there will be refreshments and a raffle for all registrants.
- Arrive early as the park roads will be closed by 9am to allow for safety on our course.
- For safety reasons, we ask that no dogs are brought to the event unless they are service dogs.