The information you are viewing for this event is from Sunday, Jun 5, 2022.
Please check back for updates.
11th Annual Hudson Crossing Triathlon
The 11th Annual Hudson Crossing Triathlon on June 5, 2022, is a sprint distance triathlon featuring a 500 yard swim, a 12 mile bike ride, and a 5k run.
For those deferred from 2020, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a code to carry over your registration.
Your entry fee includes:
- A course sanctioned by USA Triathlon
- Chip timing
- Custom race shirt (Sizes guaranteed if registered by May 15)
- Custom swim cap (if swimming)
- Post-race food and drink
- Prizes for overall and age-group winners
- A fun, relaxed environment for both newbies and competitive athletes.
In addition to money raised through donations, a portion of race proceeds go to Hudson Crossing Park, a 501(c)(3). This event is supported by the Saratoga Triathlon Club, our local club.