2016 marks the 175th Anniversary of the Saratoga County Fair! In honor of the occasion, the 175th Anniversary Committee is seeking entries for a commemorative design this spring in time for the 2015 the event.
The Design Contest is open to all and the deadline for entries is May 22, 2015. A press party will be held on July 20, 2015 at the Fairgrounds, and the winning submission will be unveiled at that time. The 174th Annual Fair opens the next day, July 21, and runs through July 26.
The winning designer will recieve 2 week-long passes to the 2015 & 2016 Saratoga County Fairs plus cash, for a total prize value of $175.
All entries must:
- Be original designs, including the artist’s name, address, and phone number with authorization to use the design
- Include the following words: Saratoga County Fair, 175th Anniversary, 1841-2016
- Reflect the mission of the Fair, with an emphasis on agriculture
- Be designed in full color, appropriate for multiple uses, and reduced or enlarged for pins, posters, and banners
- Be submitted electronically as a JPG or PDF attachment for judging
- Be computer-generated, preferably using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or InDesign
- Have a resolution of 300dpi or greater and the native file with fonts and graphics must be supplied
Submissions should be sent in via email by May 22, 2015 with the subject Attn: 175th Anniversary Committee. For more information, call the Saratoga County Fair Office at 518-885-9701 or Sarah Welch at 518-885-6269.