It’s the most anticipated weekend of the year in Saratoga! Travers Day is finally upon us and we’ve rounded up the top events happening this weekend. Whether you want to be part of the hustle and bustle or steer clear of the track crowds, we have you covered! Take a look:
Top Events for Track Goers
- The 17th Annual Travers Wine Tasting will take place at the Fasig-Tipton. One of the most anticipated charity events of the summer season, the evening will feature fine wines, specialty beers, live entertainment and gourmet food samplings. Get your tickets today!
- If you have your tickets for Travers Day, head over to the track and watch Triple Crown Winner, American Pharoah run in the stakes! If not, there are several viewing parties taking place all around Saratoga Springs.
- After the races, head over to Prime at Saratoga National for their Travers Weekend Party. Admission is $75 and includes a delicious steak & seafood buffet, live music and more!
- Taste NY: Food & Artisans will take place in the Saratoga Pavilion from 10:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Sample food and artisanal crafts made exclusively in New York!
- Head to Double M Rodeo on Friday night for an evening filled with entertainment!