Looking for fun things to do this weekend in Spa City? Check out our top picks for events to get you in the holiday spirit:
- Enjoy an Irish Christmas at The Parting Glass Pub with Triskele, the Capital Region’s premier all-female Irish band.
- Home Made Theater will perform their production of Miracle on 34th Street on Friday evening at the Spa Little Theater. Don’t miss this holiday classic!
- Raise your pint and raise hope and awareness for Alzheimer’s at the 4th Annual Ugly Sweater Pub Crawl. The crawl will have food at three locations plus drink specials at every bar!
- The 4th Annual Santacon will also take place on Saturday! Get in the holiday spirit and join your fellow Santas while parading through downtown Saratoga’s popular bars and pubs. Remember to bring at least four non-perishable food items to donate!
- Not in the mood for a bar crawl? Check out the Saratoga City Ballet’s performance of Act II of The Nutcracker on Saturday afternoon.
- Caffe Lena will host their Holiday Folk Show on Sunday afternoon. It’s a celebration of the season complete with swanky décor, audience participation and a ton of songs!
- Who can say no to dinner and a show? Enjoy a fabulous three-course dinner and enjoy a performance of “All She Wants For Christmas” by Enchante Cabaret at Prime at Saratoga National on Sunday evening.
If you’re looking for more weekend fun, check out the full list of events happening in Saratoga.