Ravenous, known for their mouthwatering sweet and savory crepes, turns 20 this year. You can join in on the tempting festivities all October long!
The month-long anniversary celebration includes special events and themed nights. Here’s the lineup:
- October 4th, 5pm to 9pm: Belgian Bistro Night
- October 5th, 12pm: Ravenous at Saratoga Wine & Food Festival
- October 12th, 11am to 4pm: Ravenous at Saratoga International Flavorfeast
- October 15th, 5pm to 8pm: 20th Anniversary Ale Launch & Oktoberfest Prix Fixe Dinner
- October 30th, 5pm to 8pm: Crepe Night Out Romantic Evening Prix Fixe Dinner
The themed dinners are by reservation – those interested can call 518.581.0560. Check their Facebook page for more celebration details.
In addition to the themed dinners, Ravenous will be offering a special Anniversary Ale brewed by Artisanal Brew Works; an Anniversary Cake Crepe; a “Throwback Crepe” of the week, which includes crepe recipes selected by the staff and long-time patrons; and a “Build-Your-Own Prix Fixe” for $19.99 all month long.
Also, on November 2nd Ravenous will donate 10% of the day’s proceeds to the Joy Us Foundation, a charity that offers free outdoor experiences to cancer survivors and their families.