Celebrate fall and Halloween this weekend with a family-friendly festival in the heart of the Spa City. The Saratoga Springs Downtown Business Association (DBA) is hosting its 18th Annual Saratoga DBA Fall Festival on Saturday, October 26. Stop by between 11 am and 4 pm for full slate of kids’ activities and seasonal fun!
The Fall Festival is free and open to the public. In addition to trick-or-treating at many of Downtown’s restaurants and businesses, there will also be tons of kid-friendly events and attractions!
- pumpkin rolling on Caroline Street
- pumpkin decorating
- face painting
- arts and crafts
- fall crafts with Wilton Wild Life Preserve (at the Saratoga Springs Heritage Area Visitors Center)
- a photo booth
- pony rides
- a petting zoo
- balloon animals
- “Sparkles” the Juggler
- travelling magicians
- live music by Mister Willy, Seth & The Moody Melix, Sax-O-Lantern, and more
- interactive music from 2 Guys Drumming (at the Saratoga Springs Heritage Area Visitors Center)
- Once Upon a Shoe performed by Maple Avenue Middle School Drama Club
- Galway Players Youth Theater Beauty and the Beast cast members
The afternoon will be capped off by a costume parade, which will set off from the City Center at 3:30 pm and make its way down Broadway to the Congress Park Carousel. Kids will be able to take a ride on the historic carousel for free from 4 pm to 4:40 pm.
The Saratoga DBA Fall Festival is made possible by many of Downtown Saratoga’s businesses, who come together each year to help provide local families with a fun and festive way to experience the Spa City. This is the perfect opportunity to appreciate everything Downtown has to offer!