Lake George Escape Camping Resort
Lake George , NY 12845
Lake George's Finest Family Campground! 575 Camping & RV sites, with over 1 mile on the serene Schroon River in Lake George. We have 50 Amp Full hookup RV sites and sites for Travel Trailers, Popup and Tents. And over 50 Log Cabin/Rental Efficiencies
Lake George Escape is a 5 Star Resort
Just a few minutes to Lake George Village...
Special Fall & Spring All Inclusive Packages Now Available! (SAVE BIG)
Please vistit our website and click on "packages" once you enter the site.
Check out our Hot Deals! (BEST DEALS)
Please visit our Website and click on the banner at the top.
- 4 Nights all inclusive starting at $99!
Please see our Website for detailed information
- Themed Weeks
- 2 Pools (1 heated)
- 1 Mile Waterfront
- Camp Store (beer, wine, ice cream, shirts, tees,camping gear and much more)
- Woodland Grill Restaurant & Tiki Bar (we will cater for any event)
- Planned Activities for children and adults.
- Picnic Pavilion (Big Top Tent For Activities and Group Events)
- Sandy Beach (on the Schroon River)
- Tennis Courts
- Full Hookups
- Hot Water Showers
- Modern Bath Facilities
- Rec Hall
- Cable TV
- Game Room/Fun House
- LP Gas
- Partial Hookups
- Tubing ( on the schrron river)
- Canoes, Kayaks & Row boats
- Dumping Stations
- Dry Sites
- Pool Tables Room
- Free Wifi
- Discounted tickets to area attractions
- Softball field
- Bonfire Park
- Kids Playground
- Honey Bear Store
- Scheduled Shuttle Van to area attractions
- Ausable Chasm- Ausable, NY
- Bailey's Horses- Lake Luzerne, NY
- Circle B Ranch- Chestertown, NY
- Cooperstown Fun Park- Cooperstown, NY
- Fort William Henry Museum- Lake George, NY
- High Falls Gorge- Wilmington, NY
- Howe Caverns- Howes Cave, NY
- Lake George Steamboat Company- Lake George Village, NY
- Magic Forest- Lake George, NY
- National Baseball Hall of Fame- Cooperstown, NY
- Natural Stone Bridge and Caves- Pottersville, NY
- Saratoga Gaming and Raceway- Saratoga Springs, NY
- The Fun Spot- Queensbury, NY
- The Great Escape and Splashwater Kingdom- Lake George, NY
- Upper Hudson River Railroad- North Creek, NY
- Water Slide World- Lake George, NY
- Wild West Ranch and Western Town- Lake George, NY
- Glu Family Market- Corinth, NY
- Downtown Lake George- Lake George, NY
- Fort Ticonderoga- Ticonderoga, NY
- Lake George Village- Lake George Village, NY
- Painted Pony- Lake Luzerne, NY
GOT A GROUP?
Bring the whole gang! Whether you are a ski club looking for a summer outing, a kids club planning a retreat, or any group or organization that just wants a weekend away, this is the place.Our group coordinators will put it all together for you to make it easy for all.
Go to: www.lakegeorgeescape.com and click on "group Information" for more details.
Lake George Escape Activities/Event list for Fall 2012
Please visit our website for more detailed information.
- Sep 7-9 Car Show Weekend
- Sep 14-16 Oktoberfest Weekend
- Sep 21-23 Adirondack Balloonfest
- Sep 28-30 Garage Sale Weekend
- Oct 5-8 Columbus Day Weekend
Lake George Escape is only minutes away from some BIG Fall Events!
Nature sets the stage in Lake George during the autumn months. By mid-September, the landscape lights up with a technicolor foliage display that never disappoints. The mountains surrounding the lake blaze with flaming reds, oranges and golds, painting a vivid contrast against the clear blue autumn sky. This is a glorious time for hiking, for taking a boat cruise on the lake, or just car touring to take in the spectacular foliage.
Against the brilliant backdrop, the Lake George Region offers a variety of special events. The sound of four-part harmony, an annual Barbershop Quartet Festival, fills the air on Labor Day. The weekend after Labor Day, Lake George Village roars back to life with the Adirondack Nationals Car Show.
The biggest event, held in mid-September, is the Adirondack Balloon Festival, rated among the world’s top 10 balloon festivals. Over 100 balloons from around the world will converge on the Lake George Region, with at least five lift-offs planned over a four-day period. This festival, as well as, the Lake George
Jazz Festival weekend in Lake George Village, is a don’t miss.
Lake George takes on a German flavor in the fall, with Oktoberfests held at the Great Escape Fun Park, and Lake George Village. In early October, it’s possible to bag a great bargain at the World’s Largest Garage Sale in Warrensburg (right around the corner from Lake George Escape). October is also the month for the Adirondack Stampede Rodeo. Held in the Glens Falls Civic Center, the Adirondack Stampede attracts top cowboys from around the country.
Call us at: 518-623-3207
Directions & Map
Reviews & RatingsRead All Reviews Read All Reviews Read All Reviews Read All Reviews Read All Reviews
Coupons & Specials
Lake George Escape Camping Resort Coupons & Specials
No events listed for this business.
Is this your business? If so, login to add your events!