Hot Spots > Saratoga Arts:
Looking for something fun to do in Saratoga Springs? Go Gallery Hopping! With countless studios and art galleries located downtown, there is no better way to spend the day or weekend than checking out the local galleries, artists and creations.
Below are some of the art galleries in Saratoga Springs:
- Crafters Gallery - Here you will find local artwork, crafts and other Saratoga gifts.
Address: 427 Broadway
- Arts Center Gallery - Located at The Arts Center at 320 Broadway in Saratoga Springs, you will find an array of art shows and exhibitions including First Saturday Arts Night. TIP: The Arts Center also has classes, workshops, special events, firm forums, improve theater and more!
Address: 320 Broadway
- Flores Studio - Head to the Flores Gallery to view pastoral landscapes, stills and new equine paintings by Frankie Flores.
Address: 468 Broadway
- Spa Fine Art
Address: 376 Broadway
- Front Room Gallery - Features a unique selection of handmade local art and crafts including handbags, knits, accessories, jewelry - all at affordable prices!
Address: 73 Beekman Street, Saratoga
Phone: (518) 871-1828
Click here for more info >
Address: 70c Beekman Street
Phone: (518) 583-1163
- Feast Gallery - Located on the corner of Grand Avenue and Beekman Street above The Local Pub and Teahouse, Feast Gallery and Meeting Space showcases contemporary art from some of the areas finest artists.
Address: 142 Grand Avenue, Floor 2
- Beekman Street Studios - Check out this fine art gallery in the Beekman Art District!
Address: 79 Beekman Street
- 70 Beekman Street Gallery - Stroll into this warm and inviting gallery featuring oil paintings, pastels, jade and wood carvings, sculptures, jewelry and specialty clothing. 70 Beekman Street specializes in Oriental art with local, regional and international artists.
Address: 70 Beekman Street
- Spring Street Gallery - Check out fine art on display at this gallery in downtown Saratoga Springs.
Address: 110 Spring Street
View more information about Downtown Saratoga Springs and Beekman Street Art District.
Know of another art gallery? Let us know!