Rachel Ray, Brubeck Brothers, Baby Expo and more! Check out all the events on offer this week!
1. On Thursday, April 12th at 7pm America's favorite chef returns to Lake George to help raise money for a great cause! Don't miss the 10th annual Rachael Ray Student Scholarship and Benefit at the LGHS Auditorium, 381 Canada Street, Lake George, NY. Cost is $25. For More Information Call: (518) 668-5452 ext 1019.
2. On Friday, April 13th you can check out the Brubeck Brothers Quartet, including Chris Brubeck (bass and bass trombone), Dan Brubeck (drums), Chuck Lamb (piano), and Mike DeMicco (guitar). The quartet's creative technique and improvisation can be heard in their uncompromising music, which reflects their dedication to melody, rhythm, culture, and the spontaneous spirit of jazz. 8pm at the Arthur Zankel Music Center Ladd Concert Hall.
3. This Saturday, April 14th from 8am to 7pm The Pilates Institute (37 Henry St. Suite 202, Saratoga Springs) is having a FREE demo day! They are welcoming their new instructor, Arielle Bernard, who has completed 600 hours of training with Romana's Pilates. Arielle will be teaching 30 minute private lessons and 30 minute group classes throughout the day from 8am-7pm. Choose between a one-on-one session or a group class for your chance to get familiar with the method, the equipment, the studio, and the instructor! Call 518-290-0250 to reserve your spot!
4. Also on Saturday from 10am to 2pm the Saratoga Independent School (459 Lake Avenue Saratoga Springs) is offering an educational Baby & Toddler Expo that will include several informational presentations and exhibits from capital region businesses. And while you're there you can pick up a copy of Mamatoga Magazine! For More Information Call: (518) 583-0841.
5. At the Parting Glass Pub on Saturday at 7pm there will be a fundraiser for Equine Advocates. Cost is $10 and the event will include a raffle which will include 2 sets of Box Seats for this Summer's Saratoga meet, as well as a golf foursome & dinner for 4 at Saratoga National Golf Club, along with a 50-50 raffle. All donations welcome. This event is open to the public and 100% of proceeds raised will go to Equine Advocates.