Blues Traveler, meet the Chefs AND meet the (book) candidates, a “pink” party at Saratoga Cycling Studio and a pub crawl for Preservation! Loving the choices this week!
1. Blues Traveler at The Putnam Den tonight! Starting at 9pm, tickets are just $28. Don’t miss out when these Grammy-winning rock superstars play a rare small-club show in downtown Saratoga’s live music venue The Putnam Den. For More Information Call: 518-584-8066.
2. Meet the Chefs of DZ Restaurants on Tuesday, October 16th at 7pm at Boca Bistro. David Zecchini and the Executive Chefs from Forno Bistro, Chianti Il Ristorante, Boca Bistro and Pasta Pane plus special guest “Mamma” Theresa come together for one night only at at DZ Restaurant’s newest location, Boca Bistro. Five original courses prepared in the style of a cooking school will be served with corresponding wine pairings. Cost is $65 per person. For More Information Call: 518-682-2800.
3. Meet The Candidates of Saratoga Reads on Tuesday, from 7-8:30pm at the Saratoga Springs Public Library. There’s more than one important election in 2012: on Tuesday night, “meet” the candidates for the next round of the Saratoga Reads community-wide book discussion! The evening will include a brief introduction to each of the finalists, and include some special tricks and treats for book groups, in celebration of National Reading Group Month. Admission is free, for More Information Call: 518-584-7860.
4. The bikes might be all full but the after party is open to all for Spin for a Cure at Saratoga Cycling Studio on Friday, October 19th! At 7pm when the ride is over they will have refreshments, prizes, giveaways and will be accepting donations of any amount for all of their “pink” items. It is also a great way to meet and greet all of their instructors and check out what we Saratoga Cycling Studio is all about. They will also have a few survivors that are willing to tell a bit of their story to inspire us all. For more information call 518-812-1616. Proceeds go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
5. The Saratoga Springs Preservation Pub Crawl is this Saturday, October 20th starting at 3pm starting at the Old Bryan Inn. The Pub Crawl Ticket includes free or discounted drinks, fun, T-shirt and pint glass for the first 100 people. Cost: $35 per person and $100 per group of 4. For More Information Call: 518-587-5030.