Some after school nature, getting creative with the Tang, Fall Week at the Children’s Museum, a Fall Festival for the whole family and a Family Program at the Hyde Collection, get all the details right here!
1. On Tuesday, Oct 16th from 4:30 PM to 5:15 PM check out the Wilton Wildlife After School Workshop at the Saratoga Springs Public Library. Join educators from the Wilton Wildlife Preserve for a 4-week series of fun afterschool nature-related activities. For students grades 3-5. To register and for More Information Call: 518-584-7860 opt. 3.
2. Get Creative With the Tang Museum (Grades K-2) at the Saratoga Springs Public Library on Wednesday, October 17th from 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM. The Tang Museum will lead this creative workshop for children. Participants will use different materials to create a unique piece of art each week. To register and for More Information Call: 518-584-7860 opt. 3.
3. At the Children’s Museum at Saratoga it’s Fall week! On Thursday AND Friday check out Pumpkin Decorating! 3:45 – 4:30 pm.
4. There is a Fall Festival and Open House at The Adirondack School of NeNY, 5158 Co. Rte. 113, Greenwich on Saturday, October 20th from 10am to 4pm. A family friendly fall festival with crafts and artisans, a huge book sale, bake sale, raffle baskets, kids games and more. Admission is free. For More Information Call: 518-695-5294.
5. On Sunday, October 21st head to The Hyde Collection in Glens Falls for their Family Program from 1-3pm. It’s Discovery Day: Did You Know? Tour The Hyde Collection with a museum educator and enjoy children’s art-making in the Art Studio. For More Information Call: 518-792-1761.