The information you are viewing for this event is from 2017.
Please check back for updates.
2017 Wing Walk
Stroll around Downtown Schenectady and sample unique chicken wing recipes at a variety of restaurants, then vote for your favorite! The day of the event, you must pick up your ballot ticket from the Box Office at Proctors before going to your first restaurant. Happy walking and tasting!
Presented by Downtown Schenectady Improvement Corporation, Proctors, and Schenectady County.
Wing Walk Ticket Prices: $12 Adults, $7 Children & Students (with student ID, not available online). Tickets will be on sale soon at proctors.org or at the Proctors Box Office. Sales will be capped at 1,500 tickets, so be sure to buy yours ASAP so you don't miss out!
NEW this year: Wing Walk Childcare provided by the Capital District YMCA - Schenectady Branch:
- Why did the chicken cross the road? For childcare at the Schenectady YMCA during the 2017 Wing Walk, that’s why! Egg-citing and supervised childcare (ages 6 weeks – 12 years) will be available during the 2017 Wing Walk event on Saturday, October 7 at the Schenectady YMCA! Spaces are limited. You must register for childcare by Friday, October 6.
- Gym games, crafts, and activities will be broken down into age-specific areas. Choose how many hours (1-6 hours) of childcare service you will need for this event. Drop off your child anytime starting at 11:30am. The latest you can pick-up your child will be 5:30pm. Cost of childcare is $5 per hour per child. You can follow this link to register: http://cdymca.org/wingwalk/
Participating restaurants include:
- 20 North Broadway Tavern
- 151 Bar & Restaurant
- Aperitivo Bistro
- Apostrophe Cafe and Lounge
- Backstage PubGrill
- Bombers Burrito Bar
- Canvas, Corks & Forks
- Centre Street Pub
- The Horses Lounge at the Clinton Street Pub
- Hunter's on Jay
- Katie O'Byrne's Irish Pub & Restaurant
- Mad Jack Brewing Company at The Van Dyck
- Manhattan Exchange
- Nico's Rooftop Tavern
- Pho Queen
- Pinhead Susan's
- RARE Craft Steak & Cocktail House
- Slidin' Dirty - Schenectady
- Taj Mahal Restaurant