Ready to watch a concert, festival or classical event at Saratoga Performing Arts Center? Find out what you can and cannot bring with you.
What To Bring With You
- Food! Have a picnic on the lawn of the Saratoga Performing Arts Center while listening to music under the stars! Food is allowed at Pop/Rock Concerts. (Please pack all food in a clear, one gallon plastic bag. Factory sealed water bottles up to one gallon are also allowed at the venue)
- Lawn Chairs! Enjoying a concert on the sloping lawn? Get comfortable by bringing your own lawn chair.
- Blankets! Relax, stretch out or have a picnic. Bring your blanket and enjoy the show!
- Binoculars! Want a closer view? Large screens are on the lawn binoculars are also welcome.
- Strollers! Bringing the kiddies along for a concert? Pack them up and push them along.
- Backpacks & Purses! Carry all of your essentials with you - purses, totes and backpacks are all welcome at SPAC.
What To Leave At Home
During Classical Events, it is advised to leave cameras, video camcorders and recording equipment at home. Please do not bring coolers, pets, grills, skateborads and rollerblades. Of course, no weapons, knives, glass, illegal substances, or fireworks are allowed at any concert or event at Saratoga Performing Arts Center. All ground rules are subject to change. Please contact SPAC for up-to-date rules.