Ready to attend a concert, festival or classical event at Saratoga Performing Arts Center? Find out what you can and cannot bring with you.
What To Bring With You
- Food - Have a picnic on the lawn of the Saratoga Performing Arts Center while listening to music! Food is allowed at pop/rock concerts, but must be packed in a clear, one gallon plastic bag. Factory sealed water bottles up to one gallon are also allowed at the venue.
- Lawn Chairs - Enjoying a concert on the sloping lawn? Get comfortable by bringing your own small lawn chair.
- Blankets - Relax, stretch out or have a picnic. Bring your blanket and enjoy the show!
- Binoculars - Want a closer view? Large screens are visible from the lawn, but binoculars are also welcome.
- Strollers - Bringing the little ones along for a concert? Pack them up and push them along.
- Backpacks & Purses - Carry all of your essentials with you - purses and backpacks are welcome at SPAC.
What To Leave At Home
During classical events, attendees are advised to leave cameras, video recorders, and recording equipment at home. Please do not bring coolers (the only exception is the Jazz Festival), pets, grills, skateboards, or rollerblades. Of course, no weapons, knives, glass, illegal substances, or fireworks are allowed at any concert or event at Saratoga Performing Arts Center. All ground rules are subject to change. Please contact SPAC for up-to-date rules.