What To Bring To Saratoga Performing Arts Center
Ready to attend a concert, festival or classical event at Saratoga Performing Arts Center? Find out what you can and cannot bring with you.
What To Bring With You
- Food - Have a picnic on the lawn of the Saratoga Performing Arts Center while listening to music! Food is allowed at pop/rock concerts, but must be packed in a clear, one gallon plastic bag. Soft coolers are allowed. Factory sealed water bottles up to one gallon per person are also allowed at the venue.
- Lawn Chairs - Enjoying a concert on the sloping lawn? Get comfortable by bringing your own small lawn chair (under 26" tall).
- Blankets - Relax, stretch out or have a picnic. Bring your blanket and enjoy the show!
- Binoculars - Want a closer view? Large screens are visible from the lawn, but binoculars are also welcome.
- Strollers - Bringing the little ones along for a concert? Pack them up and push them along. Please note that while strollers are allowed, wagons are not.
- Backpacks & Purses - Carry all of your essentials with you - purses and backpacks are welcome at SPAC, but are subject to be searched by security.
What To Leave At Home
Attendees are advised to leave video recording equipment at home. Please do not bring pets, grills or other cooking equipment, skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles, selfie-sticks, GoPros, or tablets. Of course, no weapons, knives, glass, illegal substances, laser pens, or fireworks are allowed at any concert or event at Saratoga Performing Arts Center. Beverages other than sealed bottles of water are prohibited. All ground rules are subject to change. Please contact SPAC for up-to-date rules.