Spend a Romantic Day in Saratoga Springs
Enjoy Saratoga for an anniversary, honeymoon, Valentine's Day, or another special occasion - you can't go wrong with a romantic getaway to Saratoga! Saratoga is full of romantic opportunities for every couple. Whether you want to go all out or keep it simple, we've got you covered with variety of romantic suggestions.
Stay at a Bed and Breakfast
The Mansion Inn of Saratoga
Consider staying at a cozy bed and breakfast with your significant other. If you're hanging out in Saratoga for a few days or longer, you can be assured a fantastic time at one of these B&Bs:
- The Mansion Inn of Saratoga: Located on four acres with gardens and ponds, take a walk after breakfast to enjoy the sites, or simply relax on the 60-foot Victorian porch.
- Union Gables Victorian Mansion Inn & Suites: At Union Gables you'll get the intimacy of a bed and breakfast with the luxury of staying at a hotel, with a gourmet breakfast in the morning.
Relax at the Spa
Esthetiques European Skin Care Clinique
Wind down the day at one of Saratoga's luxurious spas or unique mineral springs. Saratoga is known for its curative and healing waters - pamper yourself while taking care of your body at the same time:
- Esthetiques European Skin Care Clinique: Enjoy massages, corrective treatments, or a number of skin care services to match any skin type.
- Roosevelt Baths & Spa at the Gideon Putnam: Experience the nourishing spring waters from one of 60+ options of treatments.
- Spa Cascada Day Spa and Boutique: Facials, massages, body treatments, and more - you can't go wrong at this spa.
Check out the full list of spas.
Enjoy Dinner for Two
A dinner for two is a classic romantic pastime, and no one does it better than Saratoga. Head over to one of these amazing dining options:
- Chianti il Ristorante: You can expect elegant and authentic northern Italian cuisine and an intimate atmosphere at Chianti il Ristorante.
- The Mouzon House: This charming farm-to-table restaurant offers vintage cocktails, outdoor seating in the summer, and exceptional food.
- The Wine Bar: An outstanding wine selection, a sophisticated atmosphere, and live piano music on Saturdays - what could be better for a romantic dining experience?
Check out the full restaurant list.
Go For a Romantic Stroll
Take time to slow down and enjoy each other on a stroll down Saratoga's main street or walk around one of the beautiful parks:
- Broadway: Broadway was voted one of America's best main streets in 2016! Take a romantic walk down this exciting street.
- Congress Park: Congress Park is a perfect spot to walk around in. Stop to picnic in the lush gardens, or check out the Canfield Casino or Saratoga Springs History Museum.
- Saratoga Spa State Park: Walking through this park you'll get a chance to see one or more of Saratoga's famous mineral springs. Picnic sites, tables, and grills are available. Or, just walk around the gorgeous property with your sweetheart.
Take a Scenic Drive
Check out one of the many quaint and historic streets in Saratoga while on a relaxing drive with your loved one:
- 5th Avenue
- Caroline Street
- Circular Street (see the Batcheller Mansion Inn)
- Lake Avenue
- Madison Avenue
- Nelson Avenue
- North Broadway
- Union Avenue (home of the Saratoga Race Course)
- Route 29, going east into farmland (heading towards Schuyler Farms and Saratoga Apple)