Spend a Romantic Day in Saratoga Springs, NY
The Saratoga Winery serves up a full menu of wood fired pizzas, salads, sandwiches, and entrées, plus all day brunch on weekends. Quench your thirst with handcrafted wines, craft beers, and local spirits, and enjoy live music on Fridays from 6-9pm! Learn More »
Enjoy Saratoga for an anniversary, honeymoon, Valentine's Day, or another special occasion - you can't go wrong with a romantic getaway to the Spa City! Saratoga is full of romantic opportunities for every couple. Whether you want to go all out or keep it simple, we've got you covered with a variety of romantic suggestions.
Stay at a Cozy Bed and Breakfast
Saratoga Dreams Bed & Breakfast
Consider staying at a cozy bed and breakfast with your significant other. If you're hanging out in Saratoga for a few days or longer, you can be assured a fantastic time at one of these B&Bs:
- Saratoga Dreams Bed & Breakfast: This Victorian-style home is conveniently located across the street from Saratoga Race Course.
- The Springwater Bed & Breakfast: Experience all the comforts of a boutique hotel in a charming, family-owned B&B.
Relax & Rejuvenate Yourself at the Spa
Wind down the day at one of Saratoga's luxurious spas or unique mineral springs. Saratoga is known for its curative and healing waters - pamper yourself while taking care of your body at the same time:
- Esthetiques European Skin Care Clinique: Enjoy massages, corrective treatments, or a number of skin care services to match any skin type.
- Roosevelt Baths & Spa: Experience the nourishing spring waters from one of 60+ options of treatments.
- Complexions Spa for Beauty & Wellness: Facials, massages, body treatments, and more - you can't go wrong at this spa.
Check out the full list of spas.
Enjoy Dinner for Two at a Romantic Restaurant
A dinner for two is a classic romantic pastime, and no one does it better than Saratoga. Make a reservation and head over to one of these amazing dining options:
- Chianti il Ristorante: You can expect elegant and authentic northern Italian cuisine and an intimate atmosphere at Chianti il Ristorante.
- Prime at Saratoga National: Make the short drive from downtown Saratoga Springs to Prime at Saratoga National. This fine dining establishment features an inviting atmosphere and a tantalizing menu. (Note: Prime is temporarily closed until mid-March 2021)
- The Wine Bar: An outstanding wine selection and a sophisticated atmosphere, what could be better for a romantic dining experience?
Go for a Romantic Stroll - Just the Two of You
Take time to slow down and enjoy each other's company on a stroll down Saratoga's main street, or walk around one of the beautiful parks:
- Broadway: Broadway in downtown Saratoga was voted one of America's best main streets in 2016! Take a romantic walk down this exciting street and visit some boutiques along the way.
- Congress Park: Congress Park is a perfect spot to walk around in. Stop to picnic in the lush gardens, or check out the Canfield Casino or Saratoga Springs History Museum.
- Saratoga Spa State Park: Walking through this park, you'll get a chance to see one or more of Saratoga's famous mineral springs. Picnic sites, tables, and grills are available. Or, just explore the gorgeous property with your sweetheart - there are miles of nature trails.
Take a Scenic Drive Around the Region
Check out one of the many quaint and historic streets in Saratoga while on a relaxing drive with your loved one. Some options include:
- 5th Avenue
- Caroline Street
- Circular Street
- Lake Avenue
- Madison Avenue
- Nelson Avenue
- North Broadway
- Union Avenue (home of Saratoga Race Course)
- Route 29, going east into farmland (heading towards Schuyler Farms and Saratoga Apple)