Parking in Downtown Saratoga Springs
Saratoga is a bustling city with a steady stream of visitors and locals driving downtown to experience the best dining, shopping, and events. New or infrequent visitors to the city are often concerned about where they will find parking, as finding a spot along the main thoroughfare can sometimes prove challenging. Thankfully, if you know the right places to look, you can find a spot!
Please Note: When parking in downtown Saratoga, be aware of all posted signs. Make sure to keep your eyes open and read all the signs!
- Woodlawn Avenue Garage: 4-levels of parking, provides easy access to downtown, and located just one half block off Broadway. Starting June 2019, the outside lot, ground level, and ramp offer 3-hour parking from 9:00am-6:00pm. The upper levels still have a 24-hour parking limit.
- Putnam Street Garage: Offers easy access to Congress Park, and it is located between Spring and Putnam Street. Starting June 2019, the lower level offers 3-hour parking from 9:00am-6:00pm, and the upper level offers 24-hour parking except for the spaces immediately adjacent to the restaurant (the northernmost spaces), which are 3-hour parking. There is no parking for any spaces from 11:00pm-6:00am, November 1 - April 1, so plowing can be done overnight.
- Walton Street Garage: Conveniently located along Walton Street and Woodlawn Avenue near the north end of Broadway. This garage offers parking for 24 hours on the ground level for all spaces north of the entrance.
Public Parking Lots
- High Rock Avenue and Lake Avenue: Two lots that provide easy access to the City Center. High Rock Avenue is the larger of the two, and it offers 12-hour parking.
- Federal Street: A paid parking lot is located on Federal Street.
- Broadway: Across from Walton Street is a small parking lot.
- Spring Street: Across the street from the Putnam Street garage, this lot offers easy access to Congress Park. This lot offers 24-hour parking, except for the spaces immediately adjacent to Spring Street (the southernmost spaces), which are 3-hour parking.
- Saratoga Springs Public Library: A parking lot is available at the Saratoga Springs Public Library.
- Henry Street: North of the Saratoga Springs Public Library is a free parking lot on Henry Street.
- Congress Park Centre: A large parking lot between Congress Street and Washington Street is available for shoppers checking out the other stores right in front of the lot. Simply have your card stamped for parking.
- Congress Plaza: Offers access to shops in Congress Plaza, but is only open for patrons.
- Price Chopper: There is a parking lot at the Price Chopper, but it is open for patrons only.
- Ellsworth Jones Place: Behind the Comic Depot is a private lot with restricted hours.
- Pavilion Place: Along Pavilion Row is a parking lot that is private with restricted hours.
- Church Street: Near the Walton Street garage is a private lot with restricted hours.
Street parking is available on both sides of Broadway, and on most side streets.