Cool Off at Beautiful Public Pools in Saratoga Springs, NY
The Victoria Pool and Peerless Pool Complex are two fabulous swimming pool facilities at the Saratoga Spa State Park. The Victoria Pool was built in the early 1930s as part of the fervent health trend that was sweeping the country. The Peerless Pool Bathhouse Complex was built in the 1960s.
2018 Vehicle Entrance Fee into Saratoga Spa State Park:
- $8 per vehicle
- Special event vehicle use fee: $10
- Non-profit buses: $35
- Commercial buses: $75
- Non-profit seasonal bus permit: $150
Fees are collected at the toll booths on:
- May 5 - May 20, weekends
- May 26 - September 3, daily, 8:30am - 4:30pm
- September 8 - October 8, weekends
Please Note: The pool admission costs below are in addition to the vehicle fee into Saratoga Spa State Park
Victoria Pool at Saratoga Spa State Park:
As the first heated pool in the U.S. (currently not heated), the Victoria Pool has a rich and colorful history in Saratoga Springs. Check out more information, current hours, and directions to the Victoria Pool.
- May 26 through May 28, 10am to 6pm
- May 29 through June 22, 10am to 6pm (weekends only)
- June 22 through September 3, 10am to 6pm
Peerless Pool at Saratoga Spa State Park:
A wonderland for kids, the Peerless Pool Complex features three different pool areas including the Main Pool, Kiddie Pool, and the Water Slides!
Check out more information on the Peerless Pool Complex in Saratoga Spa State Park.
- June 23 through September 3, 10am to 6pm
Please note: All opening and closing dates are weather permitting and are subject to change without notice.