Saratoga Springs NY offers nightlife and things to do for the over 30 crowd!
Springs NY nightlife as an adult! Feeling a little too "grown up" for the crowded late-night bars but still too young to stay at home? Saratoga Springs NY offers a plethora of things for people over 30 to do!
Try one of the many fabulous Saratoga NY restaurants! A night out doesn't have to mean hitting a bar on Caroline Street, there are so many Saratoga NY restaurants that make great late night spots!
Saratoga Nightlife Hotspots for Ages 30 & Up:
Saratoga Brewing Company - Sample lagers and ales made in-house in the tasting room. Buy bottles of your favorite brew to bring home with you when you leave!
- Henry St. Taproom - Offers a large selection of ever-changing craft beers, wine, plus tapas, a cozy atmospher and custom bar. Food is local with a wide assortment of cheese plates.
- The Saratoga Casino and Raceway.
Test your luck at the slots. The Saratoga Casino and Raceway has over 1700 slot machines with 1¢ to $25 games.
After gambling visit Vapor Nightclub for a drink or dancing, it tends to have an over 30 crowd!
- The Wine Bar on Broadway - enjoy dinner or appetizers & drinks
- Chianti il Ristorante on Division Street
- Mouzon House - outdoor bar in summer
- Metro - The Metro is back, formerly Mare. With a nightclub & lounge downstairs and restaurant upstairs, you can choose which vibe is for you.
- Wheatfield's - Make sure to spend Happy Hour here. With cheap apps and long cocktail menu this is the place to be any day of the week.
- Bar at Maestro’s - Located at the old Van Dam Hotel, there's an awesome historic, yet happening vibe. And in the summer you can sit on the front porch and enjoy the view.
- Paddock Lounge - Paddock Lounge is a sexy, yet sophisticated underground lounge with a race track inspired theme and 'Social Hour' specials seven days a week.
- Prime at Saratoga National - For an upscale and swanky feel visit Prime at the Saratoga National Golf Course. On weekends enjoy live music by popular local musicians.
- Olde Bryan – With an awesome beer selection, and a very cozy atmosphere the Olde Bryan Inn is a great place to spend time with family or friends.
- 9 Maple - An intimate Jazz bar, where the cocktail menu includes a choice of over 250 kinds of martinis and single-malt scotches.
- One Caroline Street Bistro - Offering great food and live music every night of the week!
- Seven Horse Pub - The feel of a classic American-style “Public House” with numerous beers on tap and a long list of fine wines!
- Bar at Sperry's - Sperry's has been a Saratoga tradition since 1932. With an extensive great upscale restaurant with
- Max London’s - A sophisticated restaurant and bar committed to a high standard of food and drink.
- Bar at Forno Bistro - An inviting atmosphere with wood fired pizza and cold draft beer.
- Irish Times - An authentic Irish Pub, with live music each weekend and traditional Irish Fare.
- The Local - A neighborhood bar/ restaurant serving traditional English and Irish specialties with the 'best Fish Fry in town.'
Whether you have a ticket or not, Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC) provides fabulous evening music every summer. Catch a variety of concerts from Dave Matthews Band to the Philadelphia Orchestra.
There is nothing like the rush of seeing your favorite performer live on stage. Low on Cash? Listen to the concert from the lawn outside of SPAC.
For a night of laughter head to the Lake George Dinner Theatre in Lake George to see a show! What is better than great food and a show that will leave you with a side stitch from laughing?
Enjoy evening art appreciation at "See You On Saturday". The first Saturday of every month check out Beekman Street Galleries like Mimosa as they stay open late to show off their galleries from 5pm to 8pm. After admiring the artwork, you don't have to head home at 8pm! Beekman Street has several great restaurants that provide food and drink specials.
If you have the right attitude, anywhere you go you can enjoy Saratoga Springs NY Nightlife. Hey you're only as young as you feel right?