When was the last time you went ice skating? Discover how much fun it can be to spend a couple of hours practicing your skating skills and having a few laughs with family and friends!
Ice skating is one of the many winter activities in Saratoga NY that's great for children and adults alike.Get a group of friends together and why not play a game of pond hockey!
Ice Skating Areas in the Saratoga NY Region
- The Saratoga Springs Ice Rink on Weibel Avenue – year round indoor skating arena
- Saratoga Spa State Park - seasonal, two outdoor rinks. Hockey is allowed at the rink just off Avenue of Pines, but not at rink near Victoria Pool.
- Gavin Park in Wilton has a public ice rink. No hockey, no speed skates allowed. Rink is lighted. Check the Wilton Parks and Recreation website for open times!
- Saratoga's many streams and lakes – frozen solid for most of the winter season
- Nearby ice skating in Glens Falls NY:
- Crandall Park – outdoor lighted rink
- Glens Falls Civic Center – indoor rink
- Glens Falls Rec Dept Ice Rink – indoor
- East Field – outdoor skating rink
Where do you go to ice skate? If you have a great spot to ice skate in the Saratoga area let us know!
« Back to Winter Guide