Where to Ice Skate In & Near Saratoga
When was the last time you went ice skating? Discover how much fun it can be to spend a couple of hours practicing your skating skills and having a few laughs with family and friends!
Ice skating is one of the many winter activities that's great for children and adults alike. In addition to figure skating, rally a group of friends together for a game of pond hockey.
Ice Skating Areas to Check Out:
- The Saratoga Springs Ice Rink on Weibel Avenue, a year-round indoor skating arena.
- Saratoga Spa State Park - seasonal, two outdoor rinks. Hockey is allowed at the rink just off Avenue of Pines, but not at the rink near Victoria Pool.
- Gavin Park in Wilton has a public ice rink. No hockey or no speed skates allowed. Rink is lighted. Check the Wilton Parks and Recreation website for open times!
- Saratoga Lake - Visitors can enjoy ice skating at the South Shore Marina.
- Saratoga's many streams and lakes – frozen solid for most of the winter season.
Skating in Nearby Glens Falls:
- Crandall Park – outdoor lighted rink
- Glens Falls Civic Center – indoor rink
- Glens Falls Rec Dept Ice Rink – indoor
- East Field – outdoor skating rink