At Home of the Good Shepherd's Wilton Residence, all residents receive superior professional care in a warm and home-like environment. They offer housing, senior care, and more services at their assisted living and enhanced assisted living community.
About Home of the Good Shepherd
Officially licensed by the NYS Department of Health, Home of the Good Shepherd features five communities in the Saratoga Springs area that specialize in a variety of services, including assisted living, enhanced assisted living, and memory care. Each community is locally-operated, not-for-profit, and affiliated with Saratoga's Bethesda Episcopal Church.
Since their inception in 1870, Home of the Good Shepherd has been dedicated to providing residents and their families with the best care available by a team of staff that follows the principles of kindness, compassion, service, and excellence. The organization believes life is a gift that should be shared and celebrated, and they are proud to participate in the lives of their residents by offering them physical and emotional care and comfort.
The Wilton Residence
Home of the Good Shepherd opened their Wilton Residence in 2007, and the facility's size allows the staff to treat each resident as an individual, fulfilling their particular needs and helping them to stay active. Residents live in their own private suite (four floor plan options) and enjoy all the comforts of home at this assisted living and enhanced assisted living community.
Assisted Living and Enhanced Assisted Living Services
Wondering if the Wilton Residence is the ideal choice compared to other senior living communities? Here are some of the services you can expect:
- A continuum of care allowing residents to "age in place"
- RN on-site and customized care plans for each resident
- Medication management
- Three freshly prepared meals each day
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- And many fun and exciting social activities
Enhanced Assisted Living:
- All of the features and services of assisted living
- Skilled nursing tasks
- Assistance with ambulation and transferring, blood glucose monitoring, and catheter/foley care
- Assistance with ADLs (Activities of Daily Living) including bathing, showering, and feeding
- Almost the same level of care as a skilled nursing home in a warm and caring environment
The staff is also available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, ready to assist with everything from dressing to bathing, oral care, general hygiene, and delivering meals for those who may not be feeling well.