A Celebration of the Magical World of Harry Potter
When and where
Date and time
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
About this event
Often imitated, but never duplicated, our Harry Potter Event makes is triumphant return on April 2nd!
THESE EVENTS ALWAYS SELL OUT, DON’T WAIT TO PURCHASE TICKETS. SPACE IS LIMITED.
Calling all Witches, Wizards, and maybe even some Muggles, we invite you to our Celebration of Harry Potter.
Whether you are Pure Blood, Half Blood or even a Squib, this event will be fun! We decorate our banquet hall to resemble The Great Hall at Hogwarts. All house colors will be represented, so please come representing your house.
Tickets are $34.99 for adults, and $14.99 for children 3-11, and will include:
- 4 rounds of trivia, each round a different magical category. So be sure to study up on Defense Against the Dark Arts, History of Magic, and Care for Magical Creatures (be sure to stroke the spine of your textbook to open). We will have a great prize for the top team.
- Costume contest, with a prize for best dressed adult and child, so come dressed as your favorite character!
- Themed Dinner buffet, with delicious items from The Leaky Cauldron and Three Broomsticks. Dessert will be served via the Honeydukes Express, with candy and treats for everyone.
- We will offer alcoholic and nonalcoholic cocktail versions of Butterbeer and Pumpkin Juice. These are not included with your tickets, but will be available to purchase.
- Many magical activities and surprises throughout your visit. Including a photo station, and our popular potion making class.
If you have any questions, please feel free to send us a message, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Event times and information subject to change and not guaranteed.