7 Hot Drinks for a Cold Day in Saratoga
Content sponsored by Purdy's Discount Wine & Liquor
'Tis the season to warm up with hot drinks! Invite friends over for a post-holiday get-together and impress your guests with these 7 hot drinks perfect for a cold day.
These drinks have been recommended by the staff at Purdy's Discount Wine & Liquor on Congress Street in Saratoga Springs, who work with liquor every day and certainly know their cocktails! From mulled cider to hot cocoa with a kick, you're sure to find a suitable drink for every palate.
Get Inspired With These 7 Hot Drinks:
1) Hetta Glogg
Serve warm and garnish with orange zest.
2) Mulled Cider
Your favorite cider steeped with your favorite spices and aromatics. Garnish with star anise.
3) Hot Dulce de Leche
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup Nestle La Lechere, Ducle de Leche
- 1 shot rum
4) Coffee Grind
- 2 parts Death Wish brewed coffee
- 1 part Grind Espresso Spirit
- Garnish with floating DWC beans
5) Ginger Snap
- 3 parts SNAP liqueur
- 1 part Intense Ginger liqueur
- Ribbon skewered piece of candied ginger
6) Ancho Reyes Chili & Chocolate
- 2 parts warm Ancho Reyes liqueur
- Glass rimmed with turbinado sugar and Hershey's cocoa powder
7) Rum Chata Latte
- 1 part Rum Chata
- 1 part skim milk
- Foam milk with espresso machine - add 1 shot espresso if desired
Stay warm with one or two of these drinks at your next dinner party, game night, or impromptu gathering with friends, and don't forget to pick up your supplies at Purdy's Discount Wine & Liquor!