||Be the first to review!|
Feel transformed in Saratoga Springs.
Some hotels are just different. You feel it. You sense it. And you leave in a better place than when you arrived. The Gideon Putnam is not just a hotel. It's the cure for what ails you – and it’s upstate New York’s original wellness destination.
Representing 80 years of tradition, this gem embedded in Saratoga Spa State Park has become synonymous with Saratoga Springs. Just a short walk or shuttle ride away is the legendary Roosevelt Baths & Spa – built over an ancient underground spring long revered for its healing mineral waters. And today, the spa maintains a commitment to this heritage with 42 treatment rooms and more than 60 naturally derived therapies.
The historically renowned property also offers first-class meeting and event services – with 12,000 sq. ft. of flexible indoor and outdoor space, exceptional catering options, a highly attentive staff and stunning scenery.
The Gideon Putnam’s features and amenities include:
- A breathtaking location just minutes from downtown and the Saratoga Casino and Raceway
- The luxurious, full-service Roosevelt Baths & Spa
- 124 elegantly decorated guest rooms, including suites with scenic porches or spacious parlors
- Four clay tennis courts and four hard courts, two golf courses and two outdoor swimming pools
- Seasonal activities like snowshoeing and cross-country skiing, or biking and hiking
- Putnam's Restaurant & Bar, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Complimentary shuttle service and Wi-Fi
- A 24-hour fitness center
- All non-smoking rooms, with pet-friendly accommodations available
When it comes to sophisticated events, spa getaways or leisurely escapes to recharge the body, mind and soul, the choice is purely The Gideon Putnam – where your stay will leave you feeling transformed.
For more information and to find great lodging specials, visit GideonPutnam.com or call 866-379-3055.
Directions & Map
Reviews & Ratings
No reviews for this business yet. Be the first to review!