Saratoga Area Live Music & Entertainment
Guide To Live Entertainment In The Saratoga Area!
Enjoy live music and shows in Saratoga Springs! There is nothing like seeing a live show. The Saratoga Springs area is home to many great music and entertainment venues. Whether you are interested in the performing arts, hearing some live music or seeing a comedy show, Saratoga is the place to be for live entertainment!
Live Music & Entertainment In And Around Saratoga
- Karaoke at the Saratoga City Tavern
- Live Music Pat Decker & Wood Fired Pizza at The Saratoga Winery!
- Live Music at Prime: Jeff Brisbin
- A Purple Tie Affair
- The Heart of Saturday Night: Songs of Tom Waits
- Hair of the Dog at The Parting Glass
- The Refrigerators at Nanola
- The Road Kings at The Mill Rock
- Scott Bassinson Quartet at 9 Maple Ave
- DJ Nick Papa Giorgio at Vapor
- Knot Dead (Grateful Dead Tribute)
Add your LIVE event to our calendar. It's FREE exposure!
See all Saratoga LIVE music events
What's New In Saratoga Springs
The Latest Happenings & Items of Interest
Just last month, the City of Saratoga Springs received a $1.1 million grant from New York State’s Regional Development Council to help fund the ongoing Greenbelt Trail project. Now, the wheels are in motion for the city to create the crucial Downtown Connector trail! This Downtown Connector is an essential part of the Saratoga Greenbelt […]
The post Downtown Connector Trail to Improve Access in Saratoga Springs appeared first on What's New In Saratoga.
More Live Music & Entertainment In The Area...
- Cretin Hop at The Fuze Box
Today until Saturday, Jan 21, 2017
- Andrew Wheeler Band Fundraiser to Memphis
- Tinsley Ellis
- Amy Helm at Cohoes Music Hall
- Funky Ice Fest
Today until Sunday, Jan 22, 2017
- Winterfest at Erlowest
- Margo Macero at King Neptune's
- PJ Ferguson
- Jeff Walton LIVE at Davidson Brothers
- ARTSPACE exhibition "Here, There, Yellow and Blue", with guest guitarist Hui Cox
- The Al Tolomeo Trio at the Hudson River Music Hall
- Radio Junkies at the Full Moon
Would you like us to feature your next live music event? We'd be happy to.
Please mail press passes to:
c/o Mannix Marketing
11 Broad Street
Glens Falls, NY 12801
Did we miss any? If you know of another live entertainment event in the area,