- How did you come up with the idea for your business?
We have been doing things for various people in our neighborhood and thought that there is a real need for the services we offer.
- How many people are employed at Busy Bee?
We are a brand new service so for now it is family run. However we have interested people on the outside waiting to join us.
- How can potential clients schedule your services?
We are available by phone 518-848-6264 or 518-306-4134. We are also on the web at www.busybee-concierge.com and via email at email@example.com.
- What is your company's mission?
To provide outstanding service with integrity, reliability and dedication to client satisfaction.
- I see you grew up in Amsterdam. What made you decide to move to Saratoga Springs?
I retired from a career in Law Enforcement and my wife and I have always been frequent visitors to the city so we sold our home in Amsterdam and are enjoying our time here.
- What do you like to do when you aren't working?
My hobby is cooking so even when I'm not cooking for someone I can usually be found in the kitchen or on the grill. Patti enjoys reading.
- What's your favorite spot in Saratoga?
Chianti Ristorante. Every place should take a cue from them on how to treat customers.
- You offer seasonal errand services for the racetrack season. Are you looking forward to the upcoming season?
Absolutely! The city is so alive -- we are very fortunate to be a part of it.
- With your busy schedule, how do you have the time to run your own errands?
We share the duties!
- Do you have any time-saving tips for Saratoga.com readers?
I find that when I make a "to do" list I accomplish most things. If I don't have it written down, I tend to not get as much done, so reminders are always helpful!