Discover Saratoga's best kept secret - Saratoga Lake - while aboard one of Adirondack Cruise & Charter Co.'s two beautiful vessels. The company offers private charters and a variety of specialty cruises that are perfect for friends and families.
The Company's Two Vessels
Adirondack Cruise & Charter Co. offers memorable cruises aboard their two vessels - the General Schuyler and the Kaydeross. Both are insured, NYS inspected, and piloted by a licensed captain.
- The General Schuyler is a 50', 1900's replica Fantail Launch that features 10.5' beams, weather side curtains, and more. This long boat can accommodate private charters of up to 25 passengers.
- The Kaydeross is a 22' luxury open air pontoon boat that was built in 2015. It has a 75 horsepower engine and is equipped with comfortable seating for 9 passengers. Soft overhead lighting and candles set the mood during the evening cruises.
Specialty Cruises on Saratoga Lake
From mid-May through the end of October, Adirondack Cruise & Charter Co. operates their two vessels on Saratoga Lake and Fish Creek. Whether you're looking to spend the day in the sun or want to relax in the evening, there is a specialty cruise for you! The company offers the following cruises:
- Saratoga Lake Sunset Cruise
- Pumpkin Picker Express
- Fall Foliage Lake Cruise
- Afternoon Saratoga Lake Cruise
- Wake on the Lake Coffee Cruise
- Saratoga Lake Moonlight Cruise
- Private Dinner Cruise
- Sunset Cruise - Pontoon
Book a Private Charter
If you'd prefer, you can book a private charter on either the General Schuyler or the Kaydeross. Cruises are perfect for enjoying time on the water with family and friends, but you can also turn one into a fishing trip or even a celebration. Retirement, birthday, and bachelor/bachelorette parties are all options, as are on-board engagements!
Bring your own drinks, and let the company be your designated driver on the lake.
The cruise company is based out of the Saratoga Lake Marina conveniently located off Route 9P just minutes from Exit 14, the Track, and the Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC).