144 Main St.
South Glens Falls, NY 12803
South Glens Falls, NY 12803
When: Saturday, Sep 10, 2022 9:00 AM to 3:00 AM
Where: The Moreau Community Center 144 Main Street South Glens Falls, NY 12803
Annual Block Party Planned - Bigger and better than ever! The Moreau Community Center, with presenting sponsor auto dealer Carriage Traders, will host the annual Moreau Community Center Block Party...
- The Violet Ray Intuition Development- 6 Week Series: Virtual ClassesToday until Tuesday, Aug 30, 2022Learn how to strengthen your psychic ability and intuitively see without your human eye. This 6-week training will teach you simple techniques to improve your intuition and to build your...
- Saratoga Performing Arts Center Announces "A Symphonic Supper"Today until Thursday, Aug 25, 2022The Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC) announces "A Symphonic Supper," the first-ever fundraiser in support of The Philadelphia Orchestra's residency at SPAC. The event will feature an elegant farm-to-table dinner...
- Fasig-Tipton: New York Bred YearlingsToday until Monday, Aug 15, 2022The New York Bred Yearlings sale showcases New York's finest yearlings. The sale is the industry's leading source for quality New York-bred yearlings eligible for the $60 million distributed each...
- Dark Day Turns Light: Ledge Rock Hill Winery Mondays & Tuesdays!TodayIt's time to officially extend the weekends! Starting Monday, July 18tth, we'll be open on Mondays and Tuesdays from 12-5pm. Join us for a relaxing glass of wine (or two)...
- Saratoga's Best Happy HourTodayHappy Hour Noon - 6:00 P.M.
- Trivia Night at Carson's Woodside Tavern Every Monday!TodayMonday is Trivia Night at Carson's Woodside Tavern! Bring your brainy buddies and play along for fun and prizes! Every Monday from 7-9PM!
- Pizza BowlTodayUnlimited Pizza, Shoes and Bowling!
- Racing and Gaming Conference at SaratogaToday until Wednesday, Aug 17, 2022The Racing and Gaming Conference at Saratoga (RGCS) will be held August 15th - 17th, at the Saratoga Hilton. This prestigious event will bring together gaming and racing industry leaders,...
- Teen Technique Camp!Today until Thursday, Aug 18, 2022JOIN US FOR OUR 2022 SUMMER ART CAMPS! Give your kids the opportunity to be creative all summer with a hands-on and interactive experience.
- Saratoga Shredders Kids MTB Summer CampToday until Thursday, Aug 18, 2022Saratoga Shredders Kids MTB Summer Camp
What's New on Saratoga.com
Have Fun at the Racetrack, Explore Local Markets, and Find More Top Events in Saratoga
August 12th, 2022
It’s going to be a beautiful weekend in Saratoga Springs, so finalize those plans today! Head to the track for events and activities, say goodbye to The Philadelphia Orchestra at SPAC, and discover more things... Continue Reading »
Budweiser Clydesdales at Saratoga Race Course: Check Out This Week’s Special Events!
August 10th, 2022
The world-famous Budweiser Clydesdales have returned to Saratoga Race Course for the first time in 15 years and will be present at events on Wednesday, August 10th and Friday, August 12th. Check out the schedule... Continue Reading »
Whitney Day, Hall of Fame Inductions, Concerts & More This Weekend in Saratoga Springs
August 4th, 2022
This weekend in Saratoga is going to be absolutely beautiful! Check out Whitney Day, the 2022 National Racing Hall of Fame inductions, a Yo Yo Ma concert, and more. This Weekend at Saratoga Race Course... Continue Reading »
2 Blueberry Festivals, Music & Theatre, and More Things to Do in Saratoga
July 29th, 2022
Are you ready to make the most of the sunny weekend weather in Saratoga? Find out about special events at the racetrack, blueberry festivals, local music and theatre, and more. See What’s Happening at Saratoga... Continue Reading »
Summer Is Heating Up in Saratoga! Make Plans For Fair Fun & More This WeekendVisit The What's New Blog on Saratoga.com
July 22nd, 2022
The weather may be hot, but as long as you hydrate and stay cool, you can still get out and have some fun this weekend in the Saratoga Springs area. From the Saratoga County Fair... Continue Reading »