Saratoga's All-American Celebration
When: Thursday, Jul 4, 2019
Cost: FREE ADMISSION
Celebrate 4th of July in downtown Saratoga Springs!
Stay tuned for 2019 info as it comes available. For an idea of what to expect, check out last year's schedule:
2018 Schedule of Events
Tuesday, July 3, 2018
- 7:00pm to 8:30pm - Fireside Chat with 'General Burgoyne' at the The Holiday Inn's Fireplace Lounge (232 Broadway)
- Come listen to 'General Burgoyne' recount his vantage point of the Battle of Saratoga, the turning point of the American 'Rebellion', including his stories of the people, intrigue, and drama that surrounded the battle.
- FREE s'mores for all the kids!
Wednesday, July 4, 2018
- 9:00am to 10:30am - Firecracker4 Road Race at Broadway in front of the City Center
- Come cheer for the thousands of runners and then stay for the All-American Parade! The Firecracker4 Road Race is organized by our friends at FC4, Inc. 501(c)3. To learn more, visit www.Firecracker4.com
- 11:00am to 11:30am - All-American Parade & Patriotic Pooches at Broadway from Van Dam Street to Spring Street
- Our July 4th events open with the All-American Parade marching down Broadway from Van Dam Street to Spring Street. The parade, led by the Korean War Veterans Color Guard, includes historical re-enactors, civic groups, officials, and municipalities from all across Saratoga County, music, fun, and more! Be sure to see the dozens of adorable Patriotic Pooches that march in the parade every year thanks to our friends at www.SloppyKissesofSaratoga.com
- 11:30am to 12noon - Parade Characters Family Photo-Op at Congress Park at the Carousel
- Bring the kids to have their pictures taken with the characters from the parade including General Burgoyne, Ben Franklin and MANY more!
- 11:30am to 3:30pm - All-American BBQ & Dessert Fest at various restaurant locations throughout downtown and in the Division Street parking lot behind Fingerpaint Marketing.
- The ELEVENTH-Annual All-American BBQ & Dessert Fest is back and bigger than ever! With dozens of participating restaurants and organizations, you'll be able to try some of the best BBQ and dessert that Saratoga Springs has to offer!
- Each tasting is $1 paid to each participant at their locations. Most participants are located in and around downtown and more will be set up in the Division Street parking lot.
- 12noon to 4:00pm - All-American Classic Car Show at the Spring St. Parking Lot
- Come see up to 50 beautiful American and exotic classic cars lining the Spring St. lot. These pieces of American history are perfectly restored and impressively built. Enjoy a trip through time and pick your favorites!
- 1:00pm to 2:30pm - Historic City Tour - Stories of Old Saratoga: A walking tour with a mix of topics on the evolution and history of Saratoga Springs
- Meet out front of the Canfield Casino in Congress Park
- Join Charlie Kuenzel, Dave Patterson, and Bob Baker as they guide a 90-minute walking tour detailing the history of Saratoga Springs' evolution from the turn-of-the-century playground of the rich and famous to the award-winning Main Street of today.
- 6:30pm to 9:30pm - Party in the Parking Lot with the Audiostars at the Spring Street Parking Lot
- Join us for the July 4th Parking Lot Party starting at 6:30pm leading up to the Fireworks at dusk! This year's Party again features a live concert from our area's hottest band, THE AUDIOSTARS.
- Enjoy music, food, family, and 10,000 of your closest friends celebrating our nation's freedom!
- 8:00pm - BBQ & Dessert Fest Winners Announced at the Spring Street Parking Lot
- Back This Year! The BBQ & Dessert Fest winners will be announced LIVE the same day as the event! Come see if your favorite wins the coveted President's Choice award!
- 9:15pm (approx.) - Live Reading of the Declaration of Independence at the Spring Street Parking Lot
- Experience the patriotic pride of hearing our nation's founding document read aloud over a crowd of thousands echoing through historic downtown Saratoga Springs. It's a moment you'll never forget.
- 9:30pm (approx.) - Fireworks w/ Patriotic Music at Spring Street, Henry Street, Putnam Street, Union Avenue
- Our friends at Santore's World Famous Fireworks bring you another incredible fireworks display up close and personal set to patriotic music thanks to our friends at Saratoga Guitar. This year's fireworks will again be launched from Congress Park behind the Carousel (same location as First Night.) The best viewing areas will be Spring St., Henry St., Putnam St. and the Phila St. parking deck.
Visit website for more info: http://www.saratogajuly4th.com/